Hemidenny K member club?

-
the hemi denny club:

images

Clarance's Easy Credit

Got no money....we don't care
Got no credit.....we don't care
Got no job...we don't care

Don't plan to pay...that's when we care!!!

Two more payments then I can go get it and it's all mine

Who has the copper 67 on page 3? Is there a build thread for it? I love the way that dart sits...Awesome!

Who has the copper 67 on page 3? Is there a build thread for it? I love the way that dart sits...Awesome!
I believe that guy is from the Columbus/Delaware, Ohio area and is not
a forum member. I think that Denny hand delivered his HDK because he
is less than 2 hours away and we go by there from time-to-time.

I believe that guy is from the Columbus/Delaware, Ohio area and is not
a forum member. I think that Denny hand delivered his HDK because he
is less than 2 hours away and we go by there from time-to-time.

Thanks. that car looks so bad I would have loved to read up on it.

Hey everyone, this is a club I'd love to join, but I need some help with some clearance questions. I'e spammed HemiDenny plenty via email, so I'm hoping the group here can help me with some clearance measurements.

How far is it from the back of the spindle to the frame?
What are the interior measurements of the upper a arm? (how far between the bars, how far from the ball joint frame to the car frame)?

Thanks,
Ross

Okay, this is going to get confusing.......I looked in my E-mail & FABO Private Messages and both were empty...then I realized there's now more than one of us ..

I knew when I typed it that I knew another Ross....but the wife was blubbering about something REALLY important in the background (forgot already) and I lost my train of thought.

Besides ....around here you are known as ....MR. Ross

HemiDenny,
Well I'm getting one more step closer to becoming a full fledged member. I put the downpayment on a 67 Valiant, I will take delivery of it at the end of this month. Still need to get the 38 project finished, but this will be a touring driver, the 67 that is. Just wish that the timing of this was a little better, but one does things when you can.

I too will soon become a member. My deposit was sent last week so should be getting in the Q soon. My build is a 67 Dart, 360 (400 hp), 727 in the middle and, 390's in the back.

Bobby

Hah thanks guys! I'm not a huge poster, so hopefully it doesn't get too confusing! I've got to save and convince my wife that these car parts I need are worth the price of admission!

Tell her yours needs a new K-member and they don't remake them, so you have to by an aftermarket. Act all pissed off about it and say that you don't want a used one or you will eventually run into the same issues. Boom, wife feels sorry for you and you board the HemiDenny train to performance town.

You never said anything was wrong with yours, so your not lying. Then tell her that once it is together, you have to bring the car to Carlisle in July to get its final inspection because the alteration was to the "frame"..... bring a bottle of rum.

Sometimes its easier to ask for forgiveness, than is is to ask for permission.
Just saying

-
Back