holy s**t

-

71dodge

ADDICTED.
Reaction score
well just got back from clearwater with no car. we pull up and he car is sitting there the sail panels gone the passenger side floors gone 1/4's gone trunk and trunk lid gone the car was 75% mud and bondo and the other 25% was rust when you opened the trunk and looked under where the dutchmen panel is there was dried bondo that was just hanging there like an icical the seats were all torn and beat the A/C didnt work the motor ran like crap the car would be worht about 500 if that so we drove all that way for nothing it sucks

well just got back from clearwater with no car. we pull up and he car is sitting there the sail panels gone the passenger side floors gone 1/4's gone trunk and trunk lid gone the car was 75% mud and bondo and the other 25% was rust when you opened the trunk and looked under where the dutchmen panel is there was dried bondo that was just hanging there like an icical the seats were all torn and beat the A/C didnt work the motor ran like crap the car would be worht about 500 if that so we drove all that way for nothing it sucks

It happen's....S_it that is......

That is sad. I have had the same happen too. I have even asked about rust. Some just do not know what they have, stupid seems to fit.

no he even said that the trunk and floors were solid i get there and when i put my hand down on the floor it sounded like steppin on cereal and the trunk was gone rusted to **** and the 318 did not start on the touch of a key it took quite awhile to start and ran rough

ya there is it still needs a freakin chain ! so i couldnt even ride that lol

i have been got like this before it sucks. the grass is always greener on the other side and sometimes it is. you just have to learn for yourself when you have a good one. good luck and i would check out the demon and warlock but dont get your hopes up to much

It's disappointing but now you know why it's so important to look a car before you start thinking it's the right car for you. Now you can start fresh looking for a good car. Ever thought of an early-a? I've been using mine as a daily, it just keeps going. Can't fit a big block but still fun, even a /6.

i think that is what a few of us were saying just from looking at the pictures, that something was not right....maybe you can buy your old one back.....waggin, what do you say?????? oh wait, you said that the Scamp had WAY LESS rust issues then the Dart if i remember right....http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=83818 see post #19

place an add in cars wanted here and on fbbo with what youre willing to spend and see whats offered. you will at least get a good idea of whats available in your price range. might even find someone with a big heart.

i think that is what a few of us were saying just from looking at the pictures, that something was not right....maybe you can buy your old one back.....waggin, what do you say?????? oh wait, you said that the Scamp had WAY LESS rust issues then the Dart if i remember right....http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=83818 see post #19
ya well thats what the ad said it gets worse when you see it in person it looked real good in the pics and it said all it needed was 1/4's repaired and the sail panels BS what a lie that was

you must have been looking at different pictures, looked pretty nasty to me..

-
Back