holy s**t

-
I drove Victoria as a /6 daily driver over 9k miles over a year and I have a pick'em up 83 Dodge truck that has been real good to me for $600 and know Victoria is moving forward, like waggin said baby steps has worked for me and kept me on the road. A little at a time restoration.:happy10:

No V8 for me, a revving low deck 170/ =P~

really if you want a good car to build into the ultimate daily driver sleeper,it will start as a slant six no frills beater with a clean body,then as you get the thing running and driving with good brakes and steering then tag and title and drive it where you need to go while you get the body ready for a paint job a section at a time and pickup interior pieces a part at a time.using it for your daily driver all along the way,passing gas stations with ease and getting the driving experience you need ,instead of numerouse speeding, tickets,careless driving tickets for spinning tires or barking second gear etc.as soon as you throw the 383 sleeper into the equasion before the car is done and driving and painted and nice interior it goes from lil' projects to massive progect and cant afford to put gas in it and insurance price is out of this world and then it's in a kazillion pieces all over the garage and sold due to lack of interest/funds/time to work on it,instead of taking "baby step's" just dive in with no well thought out planning.....seriously...."Baby step's will get the job done faster and more efficiently.so I would advise you to get a slant powered car or a beater car for daily driver and a project on the side,walkin or being broke just aint fun.and I'm sure most members here have a daily driver and a project on the side or finished Hot Rod as a secondary vehichle

There is a man with the plan! :cheers:

Just remember as the shop teacher tought us in high school the 1st thing to do to a car before getting it running is the brakes!

-
Back