I feel compelled to do this

-

Ironracer

Gearhead
Reaction score
All right, here's how this is gonna go. First and foremost, I ain't picking on Nobody, it's only outta Love, and Respect, Fer Y'ALL, that I'm going to say this.
A good friend of mine (he's 64 years old, I don't know for how much longer),
He's a Big Man, worked in Law Enforcement for years, rode a horse, while armed. Makes an Old School shotgun look like a Daisy!
He's a Good Man, and USED to be real Religious (this has nothing to do with where I'm going with this, But, if Prayin' types are about, Well, Come On!)
Anyhow he's diabetic and he's had heart problems for a minute, to skip the BS, he's been hospitalized about a week they tried to put a stent in, and he died on the table. They put them in a coma and actually saved his life and brought him out of it today!
I don't know which way this is going to go from here. I have some contact with him via text, and a direct line to his sister ( who's actually also a customer of mine and kind of a family friend at this point too)
The point is, the reason he expired on the table, is because his heart could not support his weight and body mass, whatever they were doing with the surgery (I don't know if it had to do with the amount of blood flow versus his body mass, I'm not a doctor I'm just assuming things, like a stupid *** Carpenter,, that does some plumbing and electrical...)
Anyway bottom, if any of YOU OR YOUR LOVED ONE'S are having angina or chest pains or any other issues, and there's a way you can change your diet, to lose a few pounds here and there, man that would be awesome!
I ain't trying to tell anybody how to live man
Anyway Peace, Love ALL Y'all, God Bless..

Last edited:
Sound advice, Chuck. Adding your friend to our prayer list.

Sound advice, Chuck. Adding your friend to our prayer list.
Thank you Brother Rob, again from our grammar post earlier, I was using the damn phone text to voice thing, and I went back and edited out a little bit so somebody might be able to make heads or tails of it, cuz I tried to read it and figure out what the hell I was talking about! Well, almost! So if you catch a prior post, Yeah my Italian pal is a Mopar nut...

Last edited:
Somebody was sure watching over your friend Chuck, I’m glad to hear he’s doing better.

Thank you Brother Rob, again from our grammar post earlier, I was using the damn phone text to voice thing, and I went back and edited out a little bit so somebody might be able to make heads or tails of it, cuz I tried to read it and figure out what the hell I was talking about! Well, almost! So if you catch a prior post, Yeah my Italian pal is a Mopar nut...
Phhhhffftttt. I'm just stirrin the pot in the grammar thread. LOL

Phhhhffftttt. I'm just stirrin the pot in the grammar thread.
Well Now, lemme tell Ya, sum us Ol Boys in the South hea' , jus AINT GONNA, and Doan' Wanna' hea' no Bull , Bout the way the way we go bout thangs....Speakin' wise, that is. I mean Rob could you imagine moving up to Booston,
"Close da Dooaor", OPEN DA DOAOR, WHA CHOO GUYS DOIN' HEA EH? LOL

Well Now, lemme tell Ya, sum us Ol Boys in the South hea' , jus AINT GONNA, and Doan' Wanna' hea' no Bull , Bout the way the way we go bout thangs....Speakin' wise, that is. I mean Rob could you imagine moving up to Booooston,
"Close da Dooor", OPEN DA DOOOR, WHA CHOO GUYS DOIN' HEA EH? LOL
No I could not. No way would I go up there. lol Although I went to school with a girl from the Bronx and she pronounced beer "beeah"......but she was hot so we let it slide. lol

No I could not. No way would I go up there. lol Although I went to school with a girl from the Bronx and she pronounced beer "beeah"......but she was hot so we let it slide. lol
If I was going to have to deal with that the chick would have to be straight up from England and probably Royal. I prefer my Gals to talk like Theis.... nothing better in the world than a Southern girl Brother( at least in my little narrow pointed mind tin foil hat world) and the only reason I'm saying that is out of the many people from other states I've met here, and since I've done it, I'm going to continue, I guess, people say people from Florida cannot build, they cannot drive, they are rude, well, that's kind of odd everybody I've met from here, can drive like a mother, they're pretty doggone polite (unless you piss 'em off) and they're damn Master Tradesman at what they do!

Edit for Grammar due to **** eating phone

Last edited:
I don't want to pollute This Thread but I'm possibly thinking about starting a North versus South politeness thread

If I was going to have to deal with that the chick would have to be straight up from England and probably Royal. I prefer my Gals to talk like Theis.... nothing better in the world than a Southern girl Brother( at least in my little narrow pointed mind tin foil hat world) and the only reason I'm saying that is out of the many people from other states I've met here, and since I've done it, I'm going to continue, I guess, people say people from Florida cannot build, they cannot drive, they are rude, well, that's kind of odd everybody I've met from here can drive like a mother they're pretty doggone polite unless you piss him off and their damn Master Tradesman at what they do!
Southerners are masters at making one syllable words two. I pronounce red ray-ed so I've been told. LOL

Southerners are masters at making one syllable words two. I pronounce red ray-ed so I've been told. LOL
Well I grew up in Jacksonville and I've been told, tha further north you go in Florida, The More Southern it is! I pronounce red Rojo, down here, if I'm asking fer hot sauce! But from my speech, it's Ri-ed. As long as anything but Reid.... lol

I caught the insult about Carpenters. You can piss off for a comment like that.....

IMG_1416.JPG

Last edited:
Most carpenters I know are pretty thick skinned.
Yup. My best childhood friend (RIP) was such. The best carpenter I have ever met. Always rough around the edges, but would do anything for anyone he ever met. I miss my friend.

And here I am with my Canadian accent...
Western Canadian, not eastern...
I go with Faah Bohh
Not Fayy Bohh.
lol!
And as for the original post, I agree, and hope he pulls through with flying colours...

Totally agree, you do not know what tomorrow may bring.......................Live your life the best you can and take advantage of this time we have.

-
Back