Just Got Banned From Moparts!!!

-
Mike I knew you looked like a trouble maker when we met ! LoL ! Hey just kidding as I dont need my butt kicked any more. Dont sweat it as you can always stop over my house and hang out anytime. Dont forget to let me know if you are interested in that private T & T ? Ron

I must have missed the thread, but then again I have been slaving in the garage 12 hour days trying to get the car ready for paint. Like some others have said its a funny clique over there. I can post a few progress pics and get 2 or 3 responses or even question threads and get 1 to 2 if I'm lucky. Others post rediculous posts or progress of I changed my spark plugs and get 30 to 50 responses...crazy. I do enjoy this board much much more esspecially since it is geared to A bodies and not the high dollar snob e-body guys. Anyways..........First coats of high build primer went on the car last night if anyone cares...lol Block it tonight after work and I'll snap a few pics of it.

Ron

First coats of high build primer went on the car last night if anyone cares...lol Block it tonight after work and I'll snap a few pics of it.
I care, I allways want to see someones work gettin done. It just helps with my pipe dreamin. (LOL)
Not to mention I have never done body work....
You all are right, Moparts can be weird. I was there years ago. Some things don't change. Sometimes they morph into something worse.

I don't know exactly how to tell you guys this but what you're talking about is just how most people here make me feel. That's why I only have 13 posts. I have had 2 'friendly" replys but I believe I've only had 3 replys total. It's kind of like young kids trying desperately to make other kids like them, after a while you kind of feel stupid and just shut up. So I just come here, read, and soak up all the good information. Sooooo, thanks anyway.

Duster71 said:
I don't know exactly how to tell you guys this but what you're talking about is just how most people here make me feel. That's why I only have 13 posts. I have had 2 'friendly" replys but I believe I've only had 3 replys total. It's kind of like young kids trying desperately to make other kids like them, after a while you kind of feel stupid and just shut up. So I just come here, read, and soak up all the good information. Sooooo, thanks anyway.
That's bunk, the studiest thing I've ever heard. Why don't you just go to another board already?

Nah, relax, I'm just kidding... ;-) :joker:

The way I see this board is that there's a bunch of "big" personalities who post a lot, who are always in the forefront, who have their posts replied to quickly. Mostly those are people who've been here since the beginning. But just about all of the other active members on this site will contribute to a thread that needs contributing and will answer questions. Every so often I see posts from people I've never heard of or seen posts from before, when I look at their other posts it seems they've posted in threads that I wasn't interested in. Maybe there are multiple "cliques" here, but I really think it's a lot friendlier atmosphere than just about any other Mopar board out there!

mikelbeck said:
That's bunk, the studiest thing I've ever heard. Why don't you just go to another board already?

Thanks, just calling me a "STUD" is enough to make me feel better!

Duster71 said:
mikelbeck said:

Thanks, just calling me a "STUD" is enough to make me feel better!

LOL! :wink:

Come on guys, group hug.

Mikel you brought a tear to my eye. LOL

AdamR said:
Come on guys, group hug.

Mikel you brought a tear to my eye. LOL

Sorry, I forgot to shower this morning. :icescrea:

rumblefish360 said:
I care, I allways want to see someones work gettin done. It just helps with my pipe dreamin. (LOL)
Not to mention I have never done body work....
You all are right, Moparts can be weird. I was there years ago. Some things don't change. Sometimes they morph into something worse.

Ok I posted the progree pics in the body interior and trim section...by mistake instead of the general section....go see...its gettin close....hope to have color on the inside and engine bay and fenders and doors cut in by this weekend.

Ron

I love that show. I have the first 3 seasons on DVD.

"Dad, theres an evil monkey in my closet"

Dont forget to let me know if you are interested in that private T & T ? Ron

If you would have said that on Moparts you would have got banned!

Thats a for sale add if I ever saw one....do I sound like John RR :) (for those that know the Moparts board)

#1 reason i wanted to be on moparts---free ad space. i really dont care what all the rest is about, although i have gotten some good reading from time to time in the race section. most cant even to begin to help me with a turbocharged setup i run, so its almost kinda pointless except for some chassis tech

the general section is mostly a bunch of goobers IMHO. some of those people shouldnt have cars.

I Just got banned from MoFarts too for life this time.
Faggot Hemifred and Douche Bag Duster Dave have got there nose so far up the mods ***' that if TBoomer stops short he's getting a vasectomy.:bootysha:

also found out Hemi-itis just got the boot also for defending himself from faggot douche bag dave,the floridian pedophile.
MoFarts just makes me sick.
cant figure out why people go on that forum when these sites are so much better.
I love it over here.
F off Tom at mofarts,you fat lard ***.
icon_fU.gif

Since mikesduster is a well respected, and long time member of this site, we sympathize with his 5 year old plite. If your first post on this site is to complain about some other site, well...welcome aboard:cheers:, but please keep it clean.:angry7:

Aloha! Welcome? I say welcome (with a question mark) only cuz the name calling aint my thing...But good luck here!

I love the Zombie thread that doesn't die....five years old and its back!

Aloha mike

-
Back