Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Thanks Fred and the same to you. My sister got her ride in the Fish yesterday. All windows down and the heater on lol. She really enjoyed it.
My wife and sister have gone to a spa for the day so I'm a bachelor today. Feels strange but good for both of us to get away. Weather doesn't look too bad today but is starting too cool down. It was 3 this morning.
Hope your MIL is coming along Fred. A lot of weight on your shoulders at present but wouldn't expect anything less.
Have a good one fellas
MIL is doing better so I think I might take the day off and go someplace just to get out of the house.
Hawaii sounds good. lol

I met the right one at age 14 and we're both 73 now and married 50 years. Wouldn't want it any other way. We have a lot of laughs and that is what it's all about. Love, respect, and the ability to laugh at yourselves. Sure we've had the odd argument but that is healthy and clears the air but we never let the sun go down on an argument so never be too proud to say "I'm sorry".
Ya went through a couple, then I tripped over my wife, there was no question. Ya we’ve had the **** flying but that’s just what it was, **** and we both knew it. So 32 years and two boys later we still snuggle and watch movies.

Ya went through a couple, then I tripped over my wife, there was no question. Ya we’ve had the **** flying but that’s just what it was, **** and we both knew it. So 32 years and two boys later we still snuggle and watch movies.
as long as you can chase her around the house and she has a smile on her face then yea a keeper.

I knew mine was a keeper the day I said "I do"

We don't believe in divorce, it is simply not an option
I've even told her, you can leave me if you, but just know that if you ever do, I'm coming with you

I knew mine was a keeper the day I said "I do"

We don't believe in divorce, it is simply not an option
I've even told her, you can leave me if you, but just know that if you ever do, I'm coming with you
With kids it's hard to separate thinking of how it would affect them. I stuck it out for my kids and the best thing I ever did in my life.

Made chicken Enchiladas with pork and beans for dinner tonight and it was great. Might warm up a bit East of me soon. LOL

Been a screw up day for me I made a grill off the mold today and it turned out bad but saveable.

IMG_20221028_182305312_HDR.jpg
The mold on top the original grill then the reproduction on the bottom. Had to sand most of the gel coat off the new fiber glass grill because of to many pin holes from using to course of a fiber glass cloth trying to save money. It be strong though.

Morning CF how's work been going?
Everything is fine. I am the highest paid oil changer in the state lol. The boss is coming down on the lead making his life miserable because we just had another state police inspection that we nearly failed again. I sit back and enjoy watching it burn and all people above me now hate themselves for what they did and dont have enough balls to undo it to fix it.

Everything is fine. I am the highest paid oil changer in the state lol. The boss is coming down on the lead making his life miserable because we just had another state police inspection that we nearly failed again. I sit back and enjoy watching it burn and all people above me now hate themselves for what they did and dont have enough balls to undo it to fix it.
Seems that was going to happen after all you told us about the boss. You did good just sit back and watch what happens worked out good.

Well fuk been a minute . Still busy as a one legged man at an *** kicking contest .:lol:

That must give you a lot of satisfaction seeing the guy hang himself. Make sure you bring a lawn chair and the popcorn.
If they came to you and asked if you wanted the position, would you take it?
Yeah you'd make more money but the stress isn't worth it in my opinion.

-
Back