Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning guys.
Gonna be another hot one.
The car show was fabulous last night and the parking lot was basically full.
I got talking to guys I hadn't seen for a while and didn't get any pictures.
My buddy and I had a great parking spot and had a shady place to sit.
My oldest grandson's birthday today. 17 years old and he's a great caring guy.
Love him to bits.
Have a great day

2011-Sean sept 1 2011.jpg

434726082_7946583305369025_6927863403250995074_n.jpg

Morning guys.
Gonna be another hot one.
The car show was fabulous last night and the parking lot was basically full.
I got talking to guys I hadn't seen for a while and didn't get any pictures.
My buddy and I had a great parking spot and had a shady place to sit.
My oldest grandson's birthday today. 17 years old and he's a great caring guy.
Love him to bits.
Have a great day

View attachment 1716273499

View attachment 1716273500
Grandkids grow up too fast. My oldest grandson just moved out on his own.

Decided to turn the ac on today and guess not working.
Called my furnace guy and he found the mice had got into the control panel and chewed on the wires.
Hooked them back up and now the house is nice and cool.
Little bastards chew on anything and he said this is very common.
So remember that if your ac goes down.
It's a real hot one today so not sure if I'll go to the show tonight or not.
Feeling like 93 today

Called my furnace guy and he found the mice had got into the control panel and chewed on the wires.
Feeling like 93 today
Not too bad here 75* but raining.

Feeling like 93 today
At least you have the chance to cool off overnight. The high in Death Valley yesterday was 128° :eek: the overnight low was 99° :BangHead: I know that's an extreme example, but when the outside terrain don't cool off, it just adds to the grief the following day. I did my 20 years in the desert. I ain't goin' back! :rolleyes::lol:

Morning guys.
Another hot one today but may get some rain late this afternoon so that rules out another car show tonight.
I went to the show last night and wasn't bad because we had a shady area to sit. Faily good turnout.
Some pictures as promised

IMG_4611.jpg

IMG_4612.jpg

IMG_4613.jpg

IMG_4614.jpg

IMG_4615.jpg

IMG_4616.jpg

IMG_4617.jpg

IMG_4618.jpg

IMG_4619.jpg

IMG_4620.jpg

Sure was a hot one today but we're cool in the house now the a/c is fixed.
Went and got bloodwork forms my dr wanted to have done.
Had that done in the same building then after lunch more bloodwork and ecg for my Rheumatologist.
Got home and my wife said you feel like going shopping so away I go and finally got home and a had a nice cold bottle of water.
At least the day wasn't boring.
Meant to say I went to my Ophthalmologist first thing and checked my eye so was dilated all the time I was driving
Fun times

I forgot to add this car from the car show on Monday.
It's gorgeous and it isn't black. Well it is until the sun hits it then you see the beautiful green metallic colour

450483333_1032569455091058_7632929250547750402_n.jpg

Been hot and sunny here and feels great.
Been very hot here, high 80s and low 90s, today's forecast is calling for a high of 95* and the same tomorrow. This weekend is Street Machine weekend, kicking off Friday night with a 'controlled cruise' in the downtown area, the 100 foot drag race on Saturday and show and shine Sunday. Friday night will be a late one with cars cruising up and down the main north-south artery well into the wee hours.
I will be out with either the 68 Dart or the Ventura, possibly both, depending on what my brother decides to do. I talked with him last night and he said he may bring one of his other cars to cruise with or may just drive his truck down and take the Dart.
Last year he brought his 70 Chevelle SS454 and had a great time, said it was like being in the movie American Graffiti.
I've always enjoyed it since I moved here, the sheer number of cars and people is incredible, as is the quality of the cars.
There will likely be a few smaller show and shine gatherings throughout the weekend, always is, but they are not usually publicized in the media.

Been very hot here, high 80s and low 90s, today's forecast is calling for a high of 95* and the same tomorrow. This weekend is Street Machine weekend, kicking off Friday night with a 'controlled cruise' in the downtown area, the 100 foot drag race on Saturday and show and shine Sunday. Friday night will be a late one with cars cruising up and down the main north-south artery well into the wee hours.
I will be out with either the 68 Dart or the Ventura, possibly both, depending on what my brother decides to do. I talked with him last night and he said he may bring one of his other cars to cruise with or may just drive his truck down and take the Dart.
Last year he brought his 70 Chevelle SS454 and had a great time, said it was like being in the movie American Graffiti.
I've always enjoyed it since I moved here, the sheer number of cars and people is incredible, as is the quality of the cars.
There will likely be a few smaller show and shine gatherings throughout the weekend, always is, but they are not usually publicized in the media.
Sounds like a good time I'd like someday to go to it.

-
Back