Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Sounds like a good time I'd like someday to go to it.
We have an airport here in Town and would be the perfect thing to hold an event like that.
But knowing our City council they'll come up with some reason why we can't.
Hasn't stopped raining all day and came down quite heavy at times.
Have a great evening

We have an airport here in Town and would be the perfect thing to hold an event like that.
But knowing our City council they'll come up with some reason why we can't.
Hasn't stopped raining all day and came down quite heavy at times.
Have a great evening
Tried that airport car show out here and it didn't work.
Rewired my new to me car trailer today and ran out of black tape so I'll finish it later in the week.

1720676854263.gif

Started out with rain this morning and still overcast but dry so far.
Had the oil changed on the 300. The car has 76,000 km or less than 50,000 miles and needs a left tie rod. Unbelievable.
Going to put some new Michelins on it as they are getting hard and noisy so I'd be getting an alignment anyway.
It was a girl that did the oil change and check out the front end.
The owner of the business has and old International truck (54-55 something) with an LS and a nice lumpy cam. His wife drives it mostly and has lots of patina and a tubbed back end

Started out with rain this morning and still overcast but dry so far.
Had the oil changed on the 300. The car has 76,000 km or less than 50,000 miles and needs a left tie rod. Unbelievable.
Going to put some new Michelins on it as they are getting hard and noisy so I'd be getting an alignment anyway.
It was a girl that did the oil change and check out the front end.
The owner of the business has and old International truck (54-55 something) with an LS and a nice lumpy cam. His wife drives it mostly and has lots of patina and a tubbed back end
I'm surprised the 300 needs a tie rod already. Are your roads real bad?

Sold another chin spoiler, I think that makes 6.
Everyone has been real happy with them so far anyway.

-1737721482821593764.jpg

I'm surprised the 300 needs a tie rod already. Are your roads real bad?
It’s those grease free front end components, one nick in the rubber seal and done. Put grease nipples in all the ones I could, use a grease needle in the one I can’t and when I replace them they come with nipples. Just another ploy to get you to trade it off for more payments. I think they call it planned obsolescence.

It’s those grease free front end components, one nick in the rubber seal and done. Put grease nipples in all the ones I could, use a grease needle in the one I can’t and when I replace them they come with nipples. Just another ploy to get you to trade it off for more payments. I think they call it planned obsolescence.
Makes sense, instead of educating people to grease their cars just throw them away and get a new one.

Makes sense, instead of educating people to grease their cars just throw them away and get a new one.
I mean I when to look at a 2019 calarado on the weekend 60,000 miles
Asking $25k. Looked at truck nice no undercarriage wash and no leaks, took it for test drive, great. Got back to lot, pretended to hand wash it came across some bumps on rear fenders. Said to salesman this truck is rotten. He said it’s not it’s solid. So I stuck my finger out an pointed it at the bump and said want to prove it. I said 6 to 8k for body and paint how about 15k he stomped his foot and left. Been around the block more than once. Might have been high on the body and paint, but wtf

I mean I when to look at a 2019 calarado on the weekend 60,000 miles
Asking $25k. Looked at truck nice no undercarriage wash and no leaks, took it for test drive, great. Got back to lot, pretended to hand wash it came across some bumps on rear fenders. Said to salesman this truck is rotten. He said it’s not it’s solid. So I stuck my finger out an pointed it at the bump and said want to prove it. I said 6 to 8k for body and paint how about 15k he stomped his foot and left. Been around the block more than once. Might have been high on the body and paint, but wtf
I like those trucks. The one I travelled in was very comfortable.

Little use out of these new pickup boxes. The rust problem has always been there. Lighter weight metal is needed to appease the regulated fuel consumption.

Morning guys. Looks like a hot weekend ahead.
There's a ribfest that some of the guys are taking their cars to.
They'll be parked in a grassy field with no shade etc.
Hate the thought of people looking and of course touching the cars with sticky hands.
People with kid strollers and dogs on leashes and maybe umbrellas to get some shade.
Let me think about it ...NOPE!!
But have a great day and the start of the weekend.

-
Back