Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Looks like I'm having to replace the water pump on the Cuda.
It's not dripping but when the pressure builds the **** literally hits the fan and gets tossed under the hood.

They need to build the boxes like the cabs.
That's one of the reasons I like my Honda Ridgeline, and use it as my Daily (screenshot from one of my Youtube videos below). Unibody construction, so it rides like an Accord, yet it still has a bed (kinda-sorta). Of course the topper helps...

Capture.JPG

Allegedly it's supposed to be able to pull 15,000 pounds, but I have "real" trucks for those purposes.

Last edited:
That's one of the reasons I like my Honda Ridgeline, and us it as my Daily (screenshot from one of my Youtube videos below). Unibody construction, so it rides like an Accord, yet it still has a bed (kinda-sorta). Of course the topper helps...

View attachment 1716274977

Allegedly it's supposed to be able to pull 15,000 pounds, but I have "real" trucks for those purposes.
I always liked Jap trucks but never had a Honda truck.
BTW nice Dart Jim.

Thanks, it's still work in progress but they always are I think.
Kind of like the non-stop "projects" that need to get done around the house....

Supposed to be 90+ degrees here this weekend, with 80* dewpoints (!!!), and I'll be getting up at "o-dark thirty" both mornings so I can work up in the attic (sealing and insulating) before it gets too hot to work. If it's anything like last weekend I'll be out of there by noon, as the temp gets up to 100* pretty quickly up there if the sun is out.

Kind of like the non-stop "projects" that need to get done around the house....

Supposed to be 90+ degrees here this weekend, with 80* dewpoints (!!!), and I'll be getting up at "o-dark thirty" both mornings so I can work up in the attic (sealing and insulating) before it gets too hot to work. If it's anything like last weekend I'll be out of there by noon, as the temp gets up to 100* pretty quickly up there if the sun is out.
Hell of a job in the heat, no thanks.

Sure is toasty out there.
I will go to the car show at the funeral home though tonight.
Bit of a strange place to hold one but I guess it brings in business

About the same here and I'm not going to complain.
I switch to gin with the heat.:thumbsup: I dont mind working in a little heat but to sit on my *** in an 88 degree house would suck.
I can maintain a max of 76 or so in this house. Got a little window unit. It was down right chilly this morning. Got the house down to 65. I run the widow unit from 2 or so until 10 ish.

I switch to gin with the heat.:thumbsup: I dont mind working in a little heat but to sit on my *** in an 88 degree house would suck.
I can maintain a max of 76 or so in this house. Got a little window unit. It was down right chilly this morning. Got the house down to 65. I run the widow unit from 2 or so until 10 ish.
I don't like Gin but drink as much as you want. :thumbsup: . Nice and cool in my house but been in the garage all day with the door open so just now enjoying some cool temps.

I don't like Gin but drink as much as you want. :thumbsup: . Nice and cool in my house but been in the garage all day with the door open so just now enjoying some cool temps.
Yup, that's how to roll. I was trying to finish my garage walls with some latex paint and learned a little lesson about that and the heat.
Got it done but I was one sweaty honky.

Yup, that's how to roll. I was trying to finish my garage walls with some latex paint and learned a little lesson about that and the heat.
Got it done but I was one sweaty honky.
I bet you were. Finished the car trailer today. Wheel bearings all greased and adjusted and wiring done. Neighbor stopped over with his drivers door window working slow and sticking, fixed it and done for the day. Cheers Charlie. :thumbsup:

Morning guys and another hot one today
Went to the car show last night and was a good turnout.
Then the black clouds came in and so a lot including myself headed home.
Not sure if it rained or not as I was in the basement watching tv.
So see what today brings.
Have a good one.
BTW I hate Gin. Just the smell of it turns me off but to each his own.

-
Back