Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning guys and another hot one today
Went to the car show last night and was a good turnout.
Then the black clouds came in and so a lot including myself headed home.
Not sure if it rained or not as I was in the basement watching tv.
So see what today brings.
Have a good one.
BTW I hate Gin. Just the smell of it turns me off but to each his own.
I keep a bottle of gin around for my MIL but I prefer Crown and Sprite.

Raining here, but I'm supposed to be mowing yards, digging up a water leak, putting on a roof, and doing landscaping.

Something I picked up and never seen before

20240710_183412.jpg

20240710_183426.jpg

Last night was absolutely beautiful here, mid 70s until after midnight, thousands of people lining the main streets watching 1000 or so cool cars and trucks out cruising. I went out around 7 pm in the Ventura, my brother got to town by about 7:30, so we took the 68 Dart out for a couple hours, then came back to my house and took the Ventura out again. Because I was driving so he could check out all of the action I was not able to get many pictures. Some really amazing cars out and about that I can't even begin to describe them all.
20240712_172807.jpg

Saw this on my way home from work.
20240712_221702.jpg

This car was built by the guy that my brother bought the 71 Firebird Formula 455 H.O. car and another Trans Am from. He built it for his brother. Lousy pictures because it was already dark.
20240712_221811.jpg

My all time favorite front end.

Last night was absolutely beautiful here, mid 70s until after midnight, thousands of people lining the main streets watching 1000 or so cool cars and trucks out cruising. I went out around 7 pm in the Ventura, my brother got to town by about 7:30, so we took the 68 Dart out for a couple hours, then came back to my house and took the Ventura out again. Because I was driving so he could check out all of the action I was not able to get many pictures. Some really amazing cars out and about that I can't even begin to describe them all.
View attachment 1716275401
View attachment 1716275402
This car was built by the guy that my brother bought the 71 Firebird Formula 455 H.O. car and another Trans Am from. He built it for his brother. Lousy pictures because it was already dark.
View attachment 1716275406
Beuityful Bee

View attachment 1716275401
View attachment 1716275402
View attachment 1716275406
Nice, sure sounds like a good show.

I keep a bottle of gin around for my MIL but I prefer Crown and Sprite.
Coke for me. I liked the Crown Royal Maple but can't buy it anymore. We both like it.
Right now our Liquor stores are on strike because of what our Premiere did.
He's an asshole and probably stuffing money in his pockets from the kickbacks.

Oh been toasty today. Feeling like 33 which is in the low 90's
Was looking at going to a car show a couple of towns west of here.
It draws a lot of cars but it's on a paved parking lot with absolutely now shade.
Anyway guys keep hydrated and keep cool. Enjoy your evening

Hotter than a $2 pistol here, but much prefer bitchin about the heat instead of the cold. Make it a good one and stay hydrated
IMG_2350.jpeg

Coke for me. I liked the Crown Royal Maple but can't buy it anymore. We both like it.
Right now our Liquor stores are on strike because of what our Premiere did.
He's an asshole and probably stuffing money in his pockets from the kickbacks.
Come on over our local liquor stores are still working. :thumbsup:

:rofl::rofl:Never herd it that way before, I like it.
There’s a song about a car with that line in it. But all I can remember is “ she was hotter than a $2 pistol, she was the fastest thing around” who sings it or anything else about the song I draw a blank. Would like to know

Bought a thermo cell couple years ago, best invention since sliced bread. Thing is amazing. Stick it under table on deck no bugs, no smell no insect repellent. Amazing, Blows my head how can something so simple be so effective.

-
Back