Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Cool sign you made

1721023520284.gif

Morning guys and another hot day today.
Maybe you like Trump or maybe you don't but things like this is not acceptable regardless who it is.
Just hope there's no repercussion from this foolish act.
Have a great day guys

Good morning. Had a client call first thing dismorning, wanting me to go in the attic and check the vents for squirrel damage. Forecasted high: 98*F.

Last edited:
The "Senior Bible Study" group said yellow raisins soaked in gin was good for the joints. Haven't tried it yet...yet.
Bodyperson soaked in Gin works pretty good. lol There definitely is different kinds of Gin.

Last edited:
The "Senior Bible Study" group said yellow raisins soaked in gin was good for the joints. Haven't tried it yet...yet.
Hope you’re gin works out for you. Also I’m old enough to remember my mom feeding me cod liver oil, gack honk, clang, tweet, wheeze. In my whole life I can’t remember anything that tasted as bad as that ****. True story.

Hope you’re gin works out for you. Also I’m old enough to remember my mom feeding me cod liver oil, gack honk, clang, tweet, wheeze. In my whole life I can’t remember anything that tasted as bad as that ****. True story.

These M.D. want me on this and that. Nope. Started eating raw garlic and my bad **** dropped like a rock. I do some fish oil too.

-
Back