Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
1720939156734.jpeg

Morning guys.
Not much going on today so far anyway.
Dull and overcast at the moment so see what the weather liar tells us.
Have a good one regardless.

Out late again last night, met up with a member from here and one of his friends, spent a while hanging out and BSing while watching the cars cruise by. Today is the finale, the downtown car show, typically between 700 and 800 vehicles will be on the grass, and plenty more parked on nearby streets. Check out my Street Machine Weekend thread for some photos, got a few more last night before the sun went down.

Out late again last night, met up with a member from here and one of his friends, spent a while hanging out and BSing while watching the cars cruise by. Today is the finale, the downtown car show, typically between 700 and 800 vehicles will be on the grass, and plenty more parked on nearby streets. Check out my Street Machine Weekend thread for some photos, got a few more last night before the sun went down.
We like pictures. :thumbsup:

Nice and sunny here but nothing going on today.
Nice and sunny good breeze, comfortable T-shirt weather. Went on a rampage with the brush saw this morning. I was cutting the grass up close to the bush and got Wacked in the face by a hazelnut branch. That’s it I lose it, upper cut to the jaw, flurry to the solar plexus in the end got a 1/2 ton truck box heaped higher than the cab. Is that enough slap my in the face for ya bush. Ever since I’ve been the champ

Nice and sunny good breeze, comfortable T-shirt weather. Went on a rampage with the brush saw this morning. I was cutting the grass up close to the bush and got Wacked in the face by a hazelnut branch. That’s it I lose it, upper cut to the jaw, flurry to the solar plexus in the end got a 1/2 ton truck box heaped higher than the cab. Is that enough slap my in the face for ya bush. Ever since I’ve been the champ
LOL, Did that the last time I mowed my grass right in the neck with neighbors' tree that hangs over my property. Wacked the **** out of the tree and good to go now.

Hi guys. I was right I didn't get up to much today.
My neighbour came over this afternoon and cut my grass. He does a great job.
I managed to get two last 1.5 oz shots out of my Crown Bottle so he and I sat in the shade on the deck and just talked about family etc.
Looks like rain so no car show tonight.

Hi guys. I was right I didn't get up to much today.
My neighbour came over this afternoon and cut my grass. He does a great job.
I managed to get two last 1.5 oz shots out of my Crown Bottle so he and I sat in the shade on the deck and just talked about family etc.
Looks like rain so no car show tonight.
Nothing better than enjoying a good friend and a drink. :thumbsup:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Been working on the billboards on the old truck and I know it's taking too long but getting done. I know it's all Ford pictures but old enough to respect anything this old.

IMG_20240714_182315998.jpg

Putting my FIL's old 30 coupe on the billboard to show some respect. My he rest in pace.

IMG_20240714_181859623.jpg

Really hard for me to not buy a 33 model B Tudor that I just noticed in my neighbors garage. It's all there with some nice North Dakota patina. Been in one of his garages for 30 years. Says it should run. $2000 with a notarized ND title. Dam solid car. I'm just getting too old to be adding more "stuff".

Finished a little wall art project today. It needs a darker background. Got a lumber cover sheet from my lumbermill buddy. Worked out just like I planned. Cut it with a Router.

20240714_175616.jpg

Morning guys and another hot one today
Went to the car show last night and was a good turnout.
Then the black clouds came in and so a lot including myself headed home.
Not sure if it rained or not as I was in the basement watching tv.
So see what today brings.
Have a good one.
BTW I hate Gin. Just the smell of it turns me off but to each his own.
I notice that gin lets my joints hurt less.

Really hard for me to not buy a 33 model B Tudor that I just noticed in my neighbors garage. It's all there with some nice North Dakota patina. Been in one of his garages for 30 years. Says it should run. $2000 with a notarized ND title. Dam solid car. I'm just getting too old to be adding more "stuff".
**** Charlie ya need that 33 and the price seems real good.

I know. Its killing me. It aint going anywhere soon so I have time to stew. I just dont have the room. I need to be downsizing.
I understand I still have a 73 VW bug in my back yard waiting for something to happen to it.

-
Back