Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
1721105625622.gif

Morning guys.
Pink sky out there right now and supposed to get rain but also really hot.
Got to take my wife for a pre op this morning and got some running around to do while waiting for her.
Have a great day

HOOOOOLY CRAP did it rain. The streets in downtown Toronto were flooded.
I was in Wallyworld and all hell broke loose. You couldn't hardly hear the music from the intercom from the noise of the rain pounding on the roof. Luckily it had slowed when I was leaving the store. Then once in the car it hammered down once again.
I had to stop when heading out the parking lot cause the windows were all fogged inside..
Now at 3pm it's really sunny and humid I bet.
That was one hell of a storm. Says the humidex is 28 which is close to 90 right now.
Tomorrow will be all sun to at least Sat anyway.
I pulled into the garage and automatically went for the trunk release by habit and didn't the trunk open.
So I'm guessing it must be a grounding problem. I do have an appointment to take it to get it looked at on Thurs so the question is do I or don't I. Sure as **** if I cancel the appointment it'll stop working again. That's why I hate electrical.
Have a good one guys

HOOOOOLY CRAP did it rain. The streets in downtown Toronto were flooded.
I was in Wallyworld and all hell broke loose. You couldn't hardly hear the music from the intercom from the noise of the rain pounding on the roof. Luckily it had slowed when I was leaving the store. Then once in the car it hammered down once again.
I had to stop when heading out the parking lot cause the windows were all fogged inside..
Now at 3pm it's really sunny and humid I bet.
That was one hell of a storm. Says the humidex is 28 which is close to 90 right now.
Tomorrow will be all sun to at least Sat anyway.
I pulled into the garage and automatically went for the trunk release by habit and didn't the trunk open.
So I'm guessing it must be a grounding problem. I do have an appointment to take it to get it looked at on Thurs so the question is do I or don't I. Sure as **** if I cancel the appointment it'll stop working again. That's why I hate electrical.
Have a good one guys
The auto trunk release on my Scamp decided not to work the other day so I'm in the same boat you are Mark. :BangHead:

Gee you must have a full load in that Scamp. Other than the sport package a rear window defogger is it in the dart
Trunk release was an add on in mine also the hood has it. Factory mine had A/C power steering and sunroof and remote drivers door mirror but that was it.

Trunk release was an add on in mine also the hood has it. Factory mine had A/C power steering and sunroof and remote drivers door mirror but that was it.
No Ac, have remote mirror control, power steering came with sport package. Have a Dart sport with AC , was always going to put it in my car, but the fire wall is different Groan

No Ac, have remote mirror control, power steering came with sport package. Have a Dart sport with AC , was always going to put it in my car, but the fire wall is different Groan
Lucky not too many day's we need A/C. Thank God we don't live in the South this time of year.

Mine was white but I dyed it black because of the stains in the vinyl and yes hot for sure.
I have beach towels in trunk expressly for that reason. When the vinyl is that hot it tears at the seams very easily. One ***** I was doing knelt on the passenger seat and ripped it. Knew a good interior guy some how he saved it with out recovering the seat. Lesson learned.

I have beach towels in trunk expressly for that reason. When the vinyl is that hot it tears at the seams very easily. One ***** I was doing knelt on the passenger seat and ripped it. Knew a good interior guy some how he saved it with out recovering the seat. Lesson learned.
I have a cover for the interior to keep the heat out as much as I can but it's only outside at car shows for a few hours on weekends.

Me and the better half use the car to go for breakfast, go shopping go for a picnic, go visiting, sometimes it stands out side at the FILs. Not a babied car, we use it. Actually have been thinking about detuning it to get some better gas mileage out of it. I mean 11 is a little hard to take at these prices LOL

Me and the better half use the car to go for breakfast, go shopping go for a picnic, go visiting, sometimes it stands out side at the FILs. Not a babied car, we use it. Actually have been thinking about detuning it to get some better gas mileage out of it. I mean 11 is a little hard to take at these prices LOL
Scamp gets over 15 MPG pumping out 470 HP so I'm happy with that. My daily driver truck gets 14.5 but runs on cheap fuel. I drive the truck most of the time, but I need a car that gets 30 plus for a grocery getter. I need to get that old VW bug in the garage and make me a daily driver.

And would guess it gets great fuel milage and a hell of a lot of fun to drive. :thumbsup:
Yup but a little too short. 72” wheel base, gets a little hairy when you get her wound up on a gravel road. Bounces the wheels on the power shift to 2nd. If your going to be doing any hot rodding at all mount engine and transaxle solid or you will be replacing the transaxle nose cone where shift rod goes in. The wife and I have made many miles in it.

I put a power trunk release in my 70 Duster and was handy to have.
Should see if I can find one for the Cuda.
Toronto had 4" of rain in a short time yesterday. They said that is a months worth of rain.'
No wonder they had all the flooding.
People driving through deep water and their car stalls. What do these people expect DUH!!!!
They showed one guy sitting on the roof of his car and the water was almost up to the roof. Granted, there was a dip in the road but there was also one on the roof haha. A lot of cars will be written off. They may get shipped down to Quebec and will be back on the road almost guaranteed.

-
Back