Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning guys and Happy Sunday.
Another great day ahead.
Well I went to the car show last night and the place was packed.
I would say over 300 cars and as promised some pictures.
The Brown Super Bee belongs to my friend. It was a 383 car but now a 528 727.'
He has some other really nice cars like a Mr Norm's 383 Dart 4 speed

IMG_4635.jpg

IMG_4636.jpg

IMG_4637.jpg

IMG_4638.jpg

IMG_4639.jpg

IMG_4640.jpg

IMG_4641.jpg

IMG_4642.jpg

IMG_4643.jpg

IMG_4644.jpg

Just got to the show last night and a friend told me my friend of over 50 died yesterday morning of cancer.
I knew he was sick and he never smoked in his 77 years. His late wife smoked like a chimney.
She always smoked the ones from the reservation. You'd walk into their house and there would be a strong smell of smoke and a bit of a fog. Awful stuff!!!! He did a lot of work on both of our cars. Kind of wrecked the night but kept looking at the cars and woman there so that helped.
Have a great day

Just got to the show last night and a friend told me my friend of over 50 died yesterday morning of cancer.
I knew he was sick and he never smoked in his 77 years. His late wife smoked like a chimney.
She always smoked the ones from the reservation. You'd walk into their house and there would be a strong smell of smoke and a bit of a fog. Awful stuff!!!! He did a lot of work on both of our cars. Kind of wrecked the night but kept looking at the cars and woman there so that helped.
Have a great day
That's a bummer about your friend. I sure would like to see some of those cars in person, especially with the hood closed. Thanks for the pics. Get a local little car show with a nice venue Wednesday. I can walk to it. Probably 100 cars.

well made another chin spoiler this morning and should have it out of the mold sometime tonight I think.
Used Epoxy and it takes a long time to dry.

Going to another car show tonight. Last weekend the place was packed.
Probably the same tonight seeing how the weather is.
BTW my phone is on change right now haha

Going to another car show tonight. Last weekend the place was packed.
Probably the same tonight seeing how the weather is.
BTW my phone is on change right now haha
:thumbsup: Good was just going to make sure. And yes I got something out of the freezer for dinner tonight. :lol:

another spoiler sold and hot off the press tonight. I'll trim it up and fix the bad spots up tomorrow I'm gonna watch a movie and vegetate the rest of the day.

IMG_20240721_183420432.jpg

No tanks I don't like setting records when it comes to heat or cold.
Hard to work in that temp.
Yup. Sitting on my butt with 2 air conditioners running. Got to get after it tomorrow though, with no end in site for any heat relief.

Yup. Sitting on my butt with 2 air conditioners running. Got to get after it tomorrow though, with no end in site for any heat relief.
Well **** that's not good. I haven't looked to see what the weather looks like around the country for a bit and I guess I should.

Morning guys. Another nice day ahead by the looks of it.
I looked at the new water pump and of course it's the wrong one so back it goes.
Great show last night and the place was almost full. Not like last week but the weather was great.
I took the 300 instead due to the leak, getting worse.

IMG_4685.jpg

IMG_4686.jpg

IMG_4687.jpg

IMG_4688.jpg

IMG_4689.jpg

IMG_4690.jpg

IMG_4691.jpg

-
Back