Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
1721700709705.gif

Morning guys. No sun out yet but will show it's head soon.
Didn't go to the car show last night.
I was tired from all the running around yesterday.
My wife went in for surgery this morning. I dropped her off at 6.
Sure hope she's home early to make my lunch.
Have a great day

I brought my wife home at 1pm.
She was like a drunken sailor so she's now in bed sleeping it off.
Glad it's over though as she is.
Have a great evening

I brought my wife home at 1pm.
She was like a drunken sailor so she's now in bed sleeping it off.
Glad it's over though as she is.
Have a great evening
Glad to hear that Mark and maybe fix her a good dinner in bed and keep her off her feet for a bit. A good women is hard to find and Diane is worth looking after.
HO! and poor yourself a drink. :thumbsup:

Glad to hear that Mark and maybe fix her a good dinner in bed and keep her off her feet for a bit. A good women is hard to find and Diane is worth looking after.
HO! and poor yourself a drink. :thumbsup:
Actually the surgeon told her to walk around to help get rid of the gas used in the procedure.
She's up now and I fixed her something light to eat and a tea.
You're absolutely right Fred. She is a good woman and wouldn't know what to do without her.
No Crown in the house and need to get some now the Liquor store is no longer on strike.
Not to worry I do have lots of Baileys

Actually the surgeon told her to walk around to help get rid of the gas used in the procedure.
She's up now and I fixed her something light to eat and a tea.
You're absolutely right Fred. She is a good woman and wouldn't know what to do without her.
No Crown in the house and need to get some now the Liquor store is no longer on strike.
Not to worry I do have lots of Baileys
Baileys is good I need to get another bottle of it.. Been a long time.
Have a good evening buddy.

Hi guys.
My wife is feeling pretty good today. Just a little discomfort around the 4 incisions and a bit gassy when she stands up.
Her surgeon actually called her this afternoon to see how she was doing. Sure didn't expect that but as she said he was a really nice guy.
I tried to change the waterpump this morning. Even with my airtools It beat me and was really hurting. I'm off the Predisone and on this new med. Hope things improve.
It was quite muggy this afternoon but has rained since so cooled it down somewhat.
The car will go into this new garage I'm going to on Tues at 7:30 to replace the pump. The sky was a little blue this morning when trying to work on it.
Have a great evening

Hi guys.
My wife is feeling pretty good today. Just a little discomfort around the 4 incisions and a bit gassy when she stands up.
Her surgeon actually called her this afternoon to see how she was doing. Sure didn't expect that but as she said he was a really nice guy.
I tried to change the waterpump this morning. Even with my airtools It beat me and was really hurting. I'm off the Predisone and on this new med. Hope things improve.
It was quite muggy this afternoon but has rained since so cooled it down somewhat.
The car will go into this new garage I'm going to on Tues at 7:30 to replace the pump. The sky was a little blue this morning when trying to work on it.
Have a great evening
Glad Diane is feeling better but need to get you back up and running again as well.

Same here, last two weeks have been like working in a blast furnace.
Working with ICF blocks, insulated concrete forms. In the bush 1000’ X 1000’ lots, no wind, in basement hole putting up walls. Talk about sweating your last name off, is an understatement. Only 27 C here BUT.
I can see the light at the end of the tunnel 7 weeks I’m done. Had to Fulfill my big yap, never learn. Not this year. You want to work next summer? NO NO NO NO Don’t need that **** any more :rofl:

-
Back