Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Thanks so much for your help with the water pump CF. I showed the post you have put up and went through the computer and everything showed it to be this part. Hopefully I can get it tomorrow and then be able to paint it ready to go on the motor for Monday.
Monday will be a good day to take it to the shop without rain. Tues and Wed calls for rain.
Thanks again you're a lifesaver
We are gearheads and help each other

74382480534__D2345307-EB86-465C-8E74-9AEBEA86D3A4.jpeg

Epoxy is on now time for bodywork

Morning guys.
Going to be a dandy day for the car show this morning.
It starts at 11 but I'll be there at 10:30 and get my usual spot and save one for my friend.
Have a great day

My buddy beat me there this year but he did save me a spot though
It was a really hot day but we had a cover set up so worked pretty good.
It was a great turnout and I may have taken some cars I had before.
There were lots there and only took pics of the ones that interested me.
The green 65 Goat is my buddies car 3x2 4 speed.

IMG_4738.jpg

IMG_4739.jpg

IMG_4740.jpg

IMG_4741.jpg

IMG_4742.jpg

IMG_4743.jpg

IMG_4744.jpg

IMG_4745.jpg

IMG_4746.jpg

IMG_4747.jpg

Morning guys.
Another hot day ahead.
Hoping my pump will come in today so I can get it painted Corporate Blue and then arrange to get it installed.
Keep cool

Napa said the pump is on it's way from out west and should be here Wed or Thurs.
This means I may have to cover the shipping costs which sucks.
I should have checked the Mopar dealer and see it they could get one but never thought of it.
Been a hot one today and feels like 95F so will stay home from the car show tonight.
Keep cool

This seems like the right place to "overshare"....

Just had my last bit of solid food for 24+ hours, as tomorrow morning I go in for a colonoscopy. Not too worried about the procedure, as this will be my third, but I'm not looking forward to the...uh..."festivities" this afternoon/evening!

:lol:

This seems like the right place to "overshare"....

Just had my last bit of solid food for 24+ hours, as tomorrow morning I go in for a colonoscopy. Not too worried about the procedure, as this will be my third, but I'm not looking forward to the...uh..."festivities" this afternoon/evening!

:lol:
That's the worst part but the rest should be fine. Hope they put you out for it. Makes it so much better

-
Back