Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Hi guys it’s a real last name sticker here today. Drank 4 litres water never had a squirt. Went for executive lunch Thursday. The special written on the board was Vegan burger and Beef barley soup. My boss and I looked at each other and just cracked up.

1722577581928.gif

And another hot one today.
So got the water pump and went over to the guys who will install it and now I need a new rad.
Just can't win. I pick up a new one at our local speed shop. Going to get an aluminum one.
I tried to find a place to repair the old one but seems everyone has retired in our area.
So I take it in on Wed at 7:30 am.
Start of a 3 day weekend today and of course supposed to rain tonight for the friday car show.
Can't go anyway.
Have a great day and a better weekend

And another hot one today.
So got the water pump and went over to the guys who will install it and now I need a new rad.
Just can't win. I pick up a new one at our local speed shop. Going to get an aluminum one.
I tried to find a place to repair the old one but seems everyone has retired in our area.
So I take it in on Wed at 7:30 am.
Start of a 3 day weekend today and of course supposed to rain tonight for the friday car show.
Can't go anyway.
Have a great day and a better weekend
Sadly we have become a throwaway society

My wife finished this today, it's concrete, and about 10 feet long. She completely repaired any damage, refinished and repainted it, then sealed it with clearcoat.

TrioDesigns-10FtCementTrain-5-Aug2-2024.jpg

TrioDesigns-10FtCementTrain-2-Aug2-2024.jpg

TrioDesigns-10FtCementTrain-3-Aug2-2024.jpg

And another hot humid day ahead but great for the long weekend.
Can't take the car out until it gets fixed. What a bummer!
When I picked up my rad at Karbelt speed and custom I got talking to the store manager and he took me through the warehouse.
22,000 sqft building stacked full of car parts. Talk about a kid in a candy store.
They are really nice people and of course very knowledgeable.
They campaign a 64 Plymouth sedan with a HEMI or course.
I've seen it at car shows and is really nice especially when they back it off the trailer.
Have a great day and keep cool

I have a question for ya Murray since you know about cement. My garage floor I did the cement work and defiantly not a professional. Rained on it when it was still wet but not a heavy rain more of a sprinkle and left little pockets of holes and is dusty all the time.
Question is can I sand it to smoothen it out and was thinking of painting it but found a wax for cement that sounds better than paint.
Thoughts???

-
Back