Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Been a really warm one today. Feels like 39C which works out to 102.2F
Just been laying low today.
I called the dealer just for fun about the water pump. The guy said "Sorry I can't help you"

This seems like the right place to "overshare"....

Just had my last bit of solid food for 24+ hours, as tomorrow morning I go in for a colonoscopy. Not too worried about the procedure, as this will be my third, but I'm not looking forward to the...uh..."festivities" this afternoon/evening!

:lol:
That doesn't sound like any fun Jim, Sorry.

This seems like the right place to "overshare"....

Just had my last bit of solid food for 24+ hours, as tomorrow morning I go in for a colonoscopy. Not too worried about the procedure, as this will be my third, but I'm not looking forward to the...uh..."festivities" this afternoon/evening!

:lol:
Just some humor to help ya feel better.
1722370925678.png

Over 2 inches of rain today. Very welcomed. Back into 90 the rest of the week.
Have a storm rolling through right now.50 mph winds and just a bit of rain so far. Lots of lighting but I like a good storm as long as we don't get hail or a tornado.

Have a storm rolling through right now.50 mph winds and just a bit of rain so far. Lots of lighting but I like a good storm as long as we don't get hail or a tornado.
We had some wind before this rain event too. You should be okay I hope.
Missoula got hammered with high winds last Wednesday. 106 mph. Quite a mess. Lots of damage.

Yesterday right after I signed off the rain came down heavy but the weirdest thing the sun was out.
I got up at midnight to take a whiz and my wife had closed all the windows and put the ac on.
Going to be another humid day today. At least we got a jump on it
Keep cool and hydrated.
See Fred, this is what happens when you do the wrong dance

453089619_365308346606522_1168969503777598205_n.jpg

Guess it's just a whisk of rain

Yesterday right after I signed off the rain came down heavy but the weirdest thing the sun was out.
I got up at midnight to take a whiz and my wife had closed all the windows and put the ac on.
Going to be another humid day today. At least we got a jump on it
Keep cool and hydrated.
See Fred, this is what happens when you do the wrong dance

View attachment 1716283174
Guess it's just a whisk of rain
LOL sounds like something I'd do.

Oh boy it's a scorcher out there.
Made BLT's with tomatoes that came right of the vine. Oh they were good. Guess we're going to have the same tomorrow.
That water pump must be coming by Pony Express. Still not here.
Hopefully tomorrow

Oh boy it's a scorcher out there.
Made BLT's with tomatoes that came right of the vine. Oh they were good. Guess we're going to have the same tomorrow.
That water pump must be coming by Pony Express. Still not here.
Hopefully tomorrow
that BLT sounds good, wish I lived a bit closer to ya I'd come over for lunch. :thumbsup:

that BLT sounds good, wish I lived a bit closer to ya I'd come over for lunch. :thumbsup:
More the merrier. BTW I got a new whiskey.
It's a Wayne Gretsky 99 and has a maple flavour. It's not bad but I prefer the Crown but they're not making it anymore.
Lunch is at 12 noon so don't be late

More the merrier. BTW I got a new whiskey.
It's a Wayne Gretsky 99 and has a maple flavour. It's not bad but I prefer the Crown but they're not making it anymore.
Lunch is at 12 noon so don't be late
Saw the Crown Maple at the liquor store the other day. Wish I could send you a few bottles...

Going to be the hottest day yet. Feeling into the low 40's. 40 is 104F.
Has anyone heard from Biff? Must be out fighting fires my guess.
Have a great day and keep cool

-
Back