Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Working with ICF blocks, insulated concrete forms. In the bush 1000’ X 1000’ lots, no wind, in basement hole putting up walls. Talk about sweating your last name off, is an understatement. Only 27 C here BUT.
I can see the light at the end of the tunnel 7 weeks I’m done. Had to Fulfill my big yap, never learn. Not this year. You want to work next summer? NO NO NO NO Don’t need that **** any more :rofl:
I keep saying I'm done but I haven't worked in a long time and starting to enjoy not having to pound on fenders.

1721901521224.gif

Morning guys and a great day ahead weatherwise. We're starting to get smoke from B.C. and Alberta.
Feel sorry for those people who have lost everything in the fires.
Jasper is in real trouble right now.
So back to the parts store to get the right pump this time. I have the receipt from when we resealed the motor so I'll take that in and see if they can cross reference it being a different brand.
Have a wonderful day

Morning guys and a great day ahead weatherwise. We're starting to get smoke from B.C. and Alberta.
Feel sorry for those people who have lost everything in the fires.
Jasper is in real trouble right now.
So back to the parts store to get the right pump this time. I have the receipt from when we resealed the motor so I'll take that in and see if they can cross reference it being a different brand.
Have a wonderful day
As far as I ever knew there was only two styles of water pump for a Sbm
The standard one, and the AC pump with the smaller impeller. Take the time and use a straight edge to check the alignment of your pulleys. Saves big on belt wear. Takes a few minutes and some washers adding or removing.

As far as I ever knew there was only two styles of water pump for a Sbm
The standard one, and the AC pump with the smaller impeller. Take the time and use a straight edge to check the alignment of your pulleys. Saves big on belt wear. Takes a few minutes and some washers adding or removing.
Early ones are different to facilitate the mounting of the power steering pump. Not a great picture of it, but if you blow it up you can see the mounting bracket on the top left of the water pump.
20240602_120627.jpg
20240602_120635.jpg

My friend came across this ad and sent it to me, I'm 90% positive this is my old 1970 Dart, definitely has the exact same interior as mine had.
IMG_4722001.jpg

Guy that I sold it to did live in that area, I will have to check and see if I still have a copy of the bill of sale. I didn't have the spoiler or the twin scoop hood, but I did have an A12 style hood scoop.

Early ones are different to facilitate the mounting of the power steering pump. Not a great picture of it, but if you blow it up you can see the mounting bracket on the top left of the water pump. View attachment 1716280995View attachment 1716280996
That is the exact same set up as mine as I have power steering. I went through the computer with guy at NAPA and none of them were right. When it's at the shop on Monday hopefully they can find a part number on it.
We looked under 67 Cuda with a 273, also 70 Duster 340, I gave him the codes off the 360 block. Should all be the same one would think. The ones he found had the outlet on the right side of the block where it should be on the lower left
side. Plus the ports for the heater hose and bypass should be threaded.
At least I can still drive it just not far.

Last edited:
Morning guys.
A little cool this morning but will be hot later.
The weekend will be stella including Monday but may get some rain Tues and Wed.
Have a good one

That is the exact same set up as mine as I have power steering. I went through the computer with guy at NAPA and none of them were right. When it's at the shop on Monday hopefully they can find a part number on it.
We looked under 67 Cuda with a 273, also 70 Duster 340, I gave him the codes off the 360 block. Should all be the same one would think. The ones he found had the outlet on the right side of the block where it should be on the lower left
side. Plus the ports for the heater hose and bypass should be threaded.
At least I can still drive it just not far.
I am not sure of the year Mark I believe it was 69 or 68 they changed to the other side I know 64 65 and 66 are the same as yours. Factory the early ones were cast iron and the later ones on the other side were aluminum

Morning guys and another great day ahead.
The car show at the funeral home was great. Some had to spill over into the main parking lot.
Here's a neat car. A slanty with a Pro-charger. He said it's putting out almost 500 hp.
He said they put nitrous to it as well and blew it to pieces.
Have a great day

IMG_4731.jpg

IMG_4732.jpg

IMG_4733.jpg

IMG_4734.jpg

Thanks so much for your help with the water pump CF. I showed the post you have put up and went through the computer and everything showed it to be this part. Hopefully I can get it tomorrow and then be able to paint it ready to go on the motor for Monday.
Monday will be a good day to take it to the shop without rain. Tues and Wed calls for rain.
Thanks again you're a lifesaver

My wife and I both liked the Crown Royal Maple.
But they aren't making it anymore so asked the girl at the liquor store what she recommended.
She said try this one which was Gretsky 99 which has a hint of maple in it and not bad.
Still prefer the Crown me thinks.
Have a great day

Picked our first tomato this morning. Was the only red one but have a load of them when they do

View attachment 1716281906
That's a dandy. Good job Diane. I'm just starting to see little green tomatoes. I got a late start this year. Did a bunch of melons this year... Late too. Did eat my first Kohlrabi the other day. Been munching on baby carrots as I thin them. Lots of early Blight this year with all of that rain we got this spring.

Well made it back home from a car show and had a good time. Was a 484 mile round trip but my son lives in the town the car show was at so was worth the trip.

When I got to my sons house I wanted to wash the bugs off the front end of my car and my kid sprayed some Hydrogen Peroxide on the car and let it set for a minute or so and the smashed bugs wiped right off.
Anyone ever try that?

When I got to my sons house I wanted to wash the bugs off the front end of my car and my kid sprayed some Hydrogen Peroxide on the car and let it set for a minute or so and the smashed bugs wiped right off.
Anyone ever try that?
Not yet. :thumbsup:

Anyone ever try that?
I have some pretty bad *** water based cleaner that works well but its $50 for 5 liters.

-
Back