Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
^^^^^^^watching replies to this one. mine the whole top seems to have popped off, leaving just a dusty mess. I "sealed" it in concrete bonder; keeps the dust down, am able to broom it but don't park anything heavy on it. coating just pulls up. I'd consider replacing the floor, but no room to put all the stuff in there. in some parts, I did a "slurry" mix of a product I found at the local hardware store. but, since it seemed to work so well, it became unavailable. will "listen" and learn from the above replies. we now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

^^^^^^^watching replies to this one. mine the whole top seems to have popped off, leaving just a dusty mess. I "sealed" it in concrete bonder; keeps the dust down, am able to broom it but don't park anything heavy on it. coating just pulls up. I'd consider replacing the floor, but no room to put all the stuff in there. in some parts, I did a "slurry" mix of a product I found at the local hardware store. but, since it seemed to work so well, it became unavailable. will "listen" and learn from the above replies. we now return you to your regularly scheduled program.
:thumbsup: Tired of not getting the floor clean without using a vacuum. Can't paint anything dust free.

:thumbsup: Tired of not getting the floor clean without using a vacuum. Can't paint anything dust free.
OOPS! forgot you do that, guess I have nothing to complain about. there's about 10 square feet of exposed floor (being generous) that's not covered with sumthin',

I have a question for ya Murray since you know about cement. My garage floor I did the cement work and defiantly not a professional. Rained on it when it was still wet but not a heavy rain more of a sprinkle and left little pockets of holes and is dusty all the time.
Question is can I sand it to smoothen it out and was thinking of painting it but found a wax for cement that sounds better than paint.
Thoughts???
My self I would just use a garden sprayer verity of concrete sealer. Local lumber yard should have it. Just make sure you blow or flood the dust off before you use any product. Wax or paint will get very slippery when wet. I used sealer because I’ve crashed in other friends shops with painted floors. Don’t even think about walking in with snow on your boots. My opinions But either way the concrete has to be CLEAN, dust free or you’ll experience pealing. Also if you seal the concrete you can’t paint it after with out grinding the sealer off. Hope this helps

Like I said I used a sealer, to get the floor clean, dust free, and clean up after butchering and sausage making. I use the highly technical mop and bucket with a good shot of sunlight dish soap. Works for me.

Sorry, but I doubt that you could sand your concrete floor smooth. I'd use a floor leveler, which is basically just thin cement. To use, clean your concrete, then spread a layer of concrete glue, looks like wood glue, probably in same section of the store. Then pour your leveler on top, finishing it just like regular concrete.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/...AmWoYPvBMIKWOAI1k77Pg52DjjP5KzTGX9x5QiokCXhzw

Last edited:
My self I would just use a garden sprayer verity of concrete sealer. Local lumber yard should have it. Just make sure you blow or flood the dust off before you use any product. Wax or paint will get very slippery when wet. I used sealer because I’ve crashed in other friends shops with painted floors. Don’t even think about walking in with snow on your boots. My opinions But either way the concrete has to be CLEAN, dust free or you’ll experience pealing. Also if you seal the concrete you can’t paint it after with out grinding the sealer off. Hope this helps
Thanks Murry it does help.

1722756712321.jpeg

Thought
Like I said I used a sealer, to get the floor clean, dust free, and clean up after butchering and sausage making. I use the highly technical mop and bucket with a good shot of sunlight dish soap. Works for me.
Thought I found the second picture of my car I have ever seen other than my car. Turns out it’s the same car just different pic different hair style but same girl.
IMG_2372.png
IMG_2150.png

Been a gorgeous day today. Not so hot and a beautiful breeze so turned the ac off and opened the window.
Going to be like this all week and I'm good with that.

Morning guys.
A nice gentle rain this morning.
Not going to be stinking hot for the whole week I think.
A long weekend for some like Gov workers and mail carriers.
If one gets it they all should in my opinion.
Have a great day

-
Back