Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Dang, us working kids can't keep up with you old farts. I reckon we can find a flat spot for your motor home Fred.
Gotta look into the blower attachment for the rain gutter. Probably aint gonna work this round. I think I see doug fir and some birch trees growing in mine.

us old farts can be a pain but you young guys are next to be a pain. Just gonna have to put up with us.

:eek:

get_off_mylawn.jpg

I like old people, as long as you WEAR YOUR HEARING AIDS!!!
:rofl:You got that right Bodyperson I can't hear much without them. And another thing to help this old fart is we are gonna shorten your name so my typing finger don't ware out, if you don't mind will BP work for you? or what?

:rofl:You got that right Bodyperson I can't hear much without them. And another thing to help this old fart is we are gonna shorten your name so my typing finger don't ware out, if you don't mind will BP work for you? or what?
BP works. I was waiting for that. I know how you old guys roll.

BP works. I was waiting for that. I know how you old guys roll.
My given name is Charles. Everybody called me Chuck. I did not like being called Chuck. My Kindergarten teacher even teased me when I corrected her. She'd say Chuck Chuck Chuck. I walked home that day
and never went back. I learned more riding my bicycle and walking in the woods than that ***** could ever teach me.
BUT... Chuck still stuck. You know how kids AND adults can be. Show a wound and they just keep digging at it.
I don't care much what you call me. Like Popeye said.. Iyam what Iyam.

My given name is Charles. Everybody called me Chuck. I did not like being called Chuck. My Kindergarten teacher even teased me when I corrected her. She'd say Chuck Chuck Chuck. I walked home that day
and never went back. I learned more riding my bicycle and walking in the woods than that ***** could ever teach me.
BUT... Chuck still stuck. You know how kids AND adults can be. Show a wound and they just keep digging at it.
If BP is ok with you , will stick with that ,so much easier too!!!

Could be worse BP your name could be Fred and don't even ask what the rest is.

Ummm, its right there.
<<<<<<<<<<<< or did you forget? :poke:
can't remember. lol Been teased a lot BP and like you not happy about it but I think we all get teased.
Are you working on a car of yours or got an old one restored?

So BP what project are you working on?
You know the OLD saying: The cobbler's children have no shoes.
Well that aint exactly true. I've just finished a totaled 95 4runner with a new engine for a well deserving niece who just got her licence. We pretty much raised her.
I'm in the final stages of finishing an 03 Tundra for myself. (hard roll over).
I have a really clean 67 Barracuda that was my DD for years. Its been in limbo for 30 plus years. Damn... 30 YEARS.
I have 8 titled cars and paying insurance on 5 of them. What the f*** is wrong with me.
65 Impala SS I need to flip.

Did a 53 Chebbie pick-up for a guy recently. That was a nightmare. Nice truck though. Art Morrison Chassis, 300 horse Summit small block. 9", Lokar, Ididit, Wildwood, Bla bla bla.
A real interesting body job for me recently was a coach built all aluminium A.C. Shelby Cobra replica.
That one put my Tig skills to the test. Long stories all of them. Ill try to post some pics.

-
Back