Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Yeah I get that too Jeff. I didn't serve in the forces (not mandatory here) but Winter gets me down sometimes in a deep dark hole. The other three season's I'm usually fine. Firing up the Cuda usually helps a lot. LOL

Then it's time to get some gas flowing through the carb Mark!

I understand the Winter blues completely. When I lived in Wisconsin I fell ill the same way!

I am going out to commence some body work and get some guidance from Fred!

I understand the Winter blues completely. When I lived in Wisconsin I fell ill the same way!

Maybe in 5 months....it's snowing lightly right now and -7c

Computer screwing up again but a reboot fixed it.
Sure wish a reboot would fix me. lol

Will help as much as I can Jeff I'm not the best teacher and far from the best body man but will give it a good shot.

Your help is invaluable to me Fred, this is my first full restoration and I have no experience in complete paint jobs.

I am confident we'll pull it off though!

Your help is invaluable to me Fred, this is my first full restoration and I have no experience in complete paint jobs.

I am confident we'll pull it off though!
I have no Idea how much you know in body and paint so just kick me if I make you feel stupid. lol

A Little late to the show this morning. Felt a little puny myself yesterday. I quit drinking for 2 weeks (that will make anybody sick) Ha ha. Thought I'd sober up enough to clean my second story rain gutters. Hasn't happened yet so a hot shower and a little Bourbon last night fixed me right up.
Hope to get my carrots harvested if the ground thaws a little today. Never did get the garlic planted. Full on winter here too.

A Little late to the show this morning. Felt a little puny myself yesterday. I quit drinking for 2 weeks (that will make anybody sick) Ha ha. Thought I'd sober up enough to clean my second story rain gutters. Hasn't happened yet so a hot shower and a little Bourbon last night fixed me right up.
Hope to get my carrots harvested if the ground thaws a little today. Never did get the garlic planted. Full on winter here too.
Morning Bodyperson Got the same problem I drink to much whiskey at times.
Yea winter here to we have about 4 to 5 inches so far, dam.
Looking at your title are you a body man?

Morning Fred.

l-4368-keep-calm-its-humpday.jpg

Not to bad now Fred , Just got back from doctor, had a biopsy last Hump day for skin cancer on fight arm , of coarse my luck it gets infected real bad whole arm is an angry red .
Doc put me on antibiotics , now it's a waiting game. Sucks getting old.

Morning Bodyperson Got the same problem I drink to much whiskey at times.
Yea winter here to we have about 4 to 5 inches so far, dam.
Looking at your title are you a body man?
35 years and counting Fred. Working at home right now. I despise the uptown mentality and all the insurance *** kissing Direct Repair Programs and their cycle times. I'll probably go back though. A series of events lead me out of the game for a while but I'm back though a little worse for wear.

Not to bad now Fred , Just got back from doctor, had a biopsy last Hump day for skin cancer on fight arm , of coarse my luck it gets infected real bad whole arm is an angry red .
It became infected from the biopsy? Hope they got ya the right antibiotics man. Sounds like staph.

That's not good FOG sounds like you better take it easy for awhile the last thing I want to see is you loose your typing hand. Get better soon my friend.

35 years and counting Fred. Working at home right now. I despise the uptown mentality and all the insurance *** kissing Direct Repair Programs and their cycle times. I'll probably go back though. A series of events lead me out of the game for a while but I'm back though a little worse for wear.
Was just on the phone with my cousin in Washington State and he is tired of all the crap also.
I've been a body man for 50 something years and just retired.
Glad to have you here Bodyperson welcome.

Get that steering in yet..lol
Lol not yet... I should have it by Thursday then we'll look into the fab work needed. I may have to wait till I can start that project. One of the previous owners of the car thought it a good Idea to replace the radio and cut the dash to make it fit. Well I want it to have a stock dash and I think in order to mount this upgrade I'll need to locate one before I can move forward... soo anybody got a 65 Barracuda/ Valiant dash they need to sell?

Lol not yet... I should have it by Thursday then we'll look into the fab work needed. I may have to wait till I can start that project. One of the previous owners of the car thought it a good Idea to replace the radio and cut the dash to make it fit. Well I want it to have a stock dash and I think in order to mount this upgrade I'll need to locate one before I can move forward... soo anybody got a 65 Barracuda/ Valiant dash they need to sell?
Wish I did, there's gotta be one out there some place with your name on it.
So you are not around the fires over there I take it?

-
Back