Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Good morning all!!

Nice rainy Tuesday!

Thanks Fred, what you would dp is what I asked!

My computer is screwing up this morning.
Bondo on bare metal ware needed then DP the car. And try to get all the old paint off would be best before DP.

I think it's working now. Dam thing is really old and needs to be replaced just like it's owner. lol

That's 2 of us. Sounds like perseverance and toughness runs in the family!
Jeff just got the tech sheet on DP epoxy primer. If you are using DP-LF from PPG then you can sand the bare metal with 180 grit sand paper. You have to use a DF body filler "bondo" on top of that because regular bondo will not hold to the DP-LF.
Sorry I am not much help I haven't used epoxy primer since the good old DP 40 days. That was good stuff but bad for the environment and on the body I guess.

Jeff just got the tech sheet on DP epoxy primer. If you are using DP-LF from PPG then you can sand the bare metal with 180 grit sand paper. You have to use a DF body filler "bondo" on top of that because regular bondo will not hold to the DP-LF.
Sorry I am not much help I haven't used epoxy primer since the good old DP 40 days. That was good stuff but bad for the environment and on the body I guess.[/QUOT
Remember if you have bare metal and it is not painted over real soon you should re sand it lightly to make sure no rust is there even if you don't see any signs of rust prior to priming.
Just my 2 cents.

A year and a half ago this thread started. It seemed pretty stupid to me and I never clicked on it.
Today I clicked on it. I was right. Fast forward 400 pages or so and it seems like my kind of discussion. Funny Huh? See ya tomorrow.

Last edited:
Good Morning all!

Glad to feel a little better today. Started coming down with the "funk" yesterday and am a wimp if I get sick. I hate it!

I hope everyone has a GREAT Wednesday!

Good Morning all!

Glad to feel a little better today. Started coming down with the "funk" yesterday and am a wimp if I get sick. I hate it!

I hope everyone has a GREAT Wednesday!
Morning Jeff. Flu or depression? Lots of both going around. Have a great day buddy

No depression Mark!

Thanks for the concern but I have a hard time getting depressed. I have been extremely fortunate (or blessed really) in this life.

After all the crap I put up with in the military I can still grab my butt with both hands. I'm really a pretty spoiled old fat man!

Life is good!

morning guys Wednesday it is and trying to figure out what the plan is today.
It's going to get above freezing today almost 40*f so I should start the motor home and get the fluids moving around.

No depression Mark!

Thanks for the concern but I have a hard time getting depressed. I have been extremely fortunate (or blessed really) in this life.

After all the crap I put up with in the military I can still grab my butt with both hands. I'm really a pretty spoiled old fat man!

Life is good!
Yeah I get that too Jeff. I didn't serve in the forces (not mandatory here) but Winter gets me down sometimes in a deep dark hole. The other three season's I'm usually fine. Firing up the Cuda usually helps a lot. LOL

-
Back