Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Yessir Mark, you are correct I believe!

My eye dr tells me all the time to wear good polarized glasses. My vision is the LAST sense I want to !ose! I want to enjoy the sight of my grandchildren, sunsets, a nice car and a beautiful woman! Fortunately I still have hair, although silver, that covers the head.

Sorry to here about your father in law, seems like lots of good guys die young.
Not really a stand-up guy but more of a big mouth kinda guy. Or loud fingers in this case.
NW Montana is great country I plan on doing a little bit of motor homing up there someday soon.
We put up with you Fred. :lol:

Yessir Mark, you are correct I believe!

My eye dr tells me all the time to wear good polarized glasses. My vision is the LAST sense I want to !ose! I want to enjoy the sight of my grandchildren, sunsets, a nice car and a beautiful woman! Fortunately I still have hair, although silver, that covers the head.
I'm getting too tall for my hairline Jeff. Good advise from your Dr.

Thanks for reminding Mark I gotta change the air in my tires for winter driving. lol

And don't forget the Winter blinker fluid too. Synthetic is the best I've found
I herd that summer gas is different than winter gas around here not sure what they do to it.
If you leave your car out side in cold weather you have to plug the block heater in and some times I for get. lol

Do you plug in all your cars up there in the great white north?

i have a diesel Ram so I will plug it in when i t stays below freezing.

Do you plug in all your cars up there in the great white north?

i have a diesel Ram so I will plug it in when i t stays below freezing.
Depends on how cold it gets 20 below for sure.
Diesels for sure and have to use #1 diesel fuel #2 fuel gels up.
Had a lot of truck drivers from down south come and work in the oil field in the winter lots of semis on the side of the road from gelling up and it is hard to thaw out the truck.
My son has that new 6 cyl. diesel in his ram getting 30 MPG. Really nice truck.

Wow, mine's old and worn like me. She's a 95 2500 auto and I get 20mpg around town. 22 or 23 on the highway empty or full.

Winter walk yesterday as our first snow fall here in northeast Arkansas. I changed the washer fluid to winter no freeze kind and checked 4 autos antifreeze strengthens .

Oops

20181114_160836.jpg

Wow, mine's old and worn like me. She's a 95 2500 auto and I get 20mpg around town. 22 or 23 on the highway empty or full.
Good old truck you can't beat the cummins.
My son not long ago took most of the smog crap off his V6 diesel and has 300 HP now and better fuel mileage not sure what he is getting now.
You get a chance to work on your car Jeff.

Winter walk yesterday as our first snow fall here in northeast Arkansas. I changed the washer fluid to winter no freeze kind and checked 4 autos antifreeze strengthens .
Morning Mike. I never seen snow there before must not happen much I would guess.

No sir, I have not been busy on the car because I have been trying to find the floor in the shop. The broom has finally found all the concrete and I put the rest of the parts up in the balcony that I removed. Now that I can move around again I am trying not to overuse the back. I never thought a back injury was quite this bad until I had one. My wife reminds me that the 12" scar is proof that I am not Superman. I never thought I was, they are just making a six-million dollar man out of me, $ 2000.00 at a time.

Anyway this is the shop now, a little better. Need to sell the 2 scooters- I'm done!

I need to get the welder And rotisserie back next week. Have a fair bit of welding to do also!

20181115_092234.jpg

20181115_092046.jpg

15 pounds of potatoes in a 10 pound bag!

20181115_092035.jpg

You asked what products I have.

Using cheap filler never seemed real smart, I was told this was good stuff...

20181115_091935.jpg

I know you said not to bother buying primer yet but, too late!

I know it's a lower grade Dupont product that I hoped would work.

20181115_092442.jpg

I herd that summer gas is different than winter gas around here not sure what they do to it.
If you leave your car out side in cold weather you have to plug the block heater in and some times I for get. lol
I've heard that they put gasoline anti-freeze in it and some additives that also prevent freezing. Funny enough though, the summer gas doesn't have these additives but cost more. Figure that one out. Oh...wait a minute...people travel more in the summer. Why didn't I think of that sooner.

Last edited:
No sir, I have not been busy on the car because I have been trying to find the floor in the shop. The broom has finally found all the concrete and I put the rest of the parts up in the balcony that I removed. Now that I can move around again I am trying not to overuse the back. I never thought a back injury was quite this bad until I had one. My wife reminds me that the 12" scar is proof that I am not Superman. I never thought I was, they are just making a six-million dollar man out of me, $ 2000.00 at a time.

Anyway this is the shop now, a little better. Need to sell the 2 scooters- I'm done!

I need to get the welder And rotisserie back next week. Have a fair bit of welding to do also!

View attachment 1715249247

View attachment 1715249245

15 pounds of potatoes in a 10 pound bag!

View attachment 1715249246

You asked what products I have.

Using cheap filler never seemed real smart, I was told this was good stuff...

View attachment 1715249249

I know you said not to bother buying primer yet but, too late!

I know it's a lower grade Dupont product that I hoped would work.

View attachment 1715249248
Hard trying to find enough work space here to. Nice suspension I want one.
Nason is fine I have used a lot of that line but not the epoxy.
should be good though.
Platinum bondo never used it but it's 3M. cheep bondo in my opinion is hard to sand kinda like cement. If you have a large area to bondo it works real good for me to sand it when it is not quite dry makes it go a lot faster and easier, then when you think your getting some what close to being straight then stop and let it dry. clogs up the sand paper but get the blow gun and clean the sand paper with it.
A good quality paint is better for cars that sit out side all the time in the weather but I don't think yours will. so cheaper paint is fine and Nason is good I like it.
Please don't blow your back out working on it I would like to see you able to drive your car. lol

I've heard that they put gasoline anti-freeze in it and some additives that also prevent freezing. Funny enough though, the summer gas doesn't have these additives but cost more. Figure that one out. Oh...wait a minute...people travel more in the summer. Why did I think of that sooner.
You got them figured out always wanting more money.

-
Back