Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Nice work and see you plug welded on the frame. Really Charlie good work.
Thanks Fred. It was kind of a *****. Pretty ill fitting piece. Should get another 50 years out of it. Weld up the other side tomorrow. That was a little nicer fitting panel. I bet I had that right side in and out 50 times a d that's know exaggeration.

Been watching a red fox running around town the last few days and think I'll send out a care package for it. Ya know Christmas is for all.

Been watching a red fox running around town the last few days and think I'll send out a care package for it. Ya know Christmas is for all.
My dad used to leave a little leftover chicken on his porch for the fox. One day his sister-in-law was there and let her little dog out of the house about the same time she realized the fox was there. The fox and the dog started playing together. We have a really cool calico fox around here. They can make some weird sounds. I just heard one yesterday. Kind of a whoop, whoop sound.

My dad used to leave a little leftover chicken on his porch for the fox. One day his sister-in-law was there and let her little dog out of the house about the same time she realized the fox was there. The fox and the dog started playing together. We have a really cool calico fox around here. They can make some weird sounds. I just heard one yesterday. Kind of a whoop, whoop sound.
Yep this one seems pretty friendly but I can't hear it making noise but I can't hear much anymore.

First chin spoiler for sale done and a lot of work making it to this point, don't really think it was worth the time I spent and have no idea what it's worth.

IMG_20231212_173619736.jpg

Yep this one seems pretty friendly but I can't hear it making noise but I can't hear much anymore.
Yes, they are very curious and smart. They dig up turtle eggs in my driveway. One year, I would fill the hole he dug to get the eggs and he would dig it back up again. Im assuming it could smell the eggs and dig again. This went on for days. He finally **** on it. LOL

Yes, they are very curious and smart. They dig up turtle eggs in my driveway. One year, I would fill the hole he dug to get the eggs and he would dig it back up again. Im assuming it could smell the eggs and dig again. This went on for days. He finally **** on it. LOL
Would make a good pet, Would keep neighbors dogs and cats from shitting in my yard. :thumbsup:

My mother had a family of foxes that would come to her property when she was living on a small acreage near Lake Winnipeg. She would put some dog chow and leftovers every evening. Went on for several years.

My mother had a family of foxes that would come to her property when she was living on a small acreage near Lake Winnipeg. She would put some dog chow and leftovers every evening. Went on for several years.
When I lived on the farm it was fun to look out my window in the morning and watch the baby foxes running around.

morning guys.
could be sun could be snow will be very windy either way.
We get coyotes on our property and we're in the downtown area of a big city.
They live on the golf course one block away.
We do have less rabbits though.
have a great day

morning guys.
could be sun could be snow will be very windy either way.
We get coyotes on our property and we're in the downtown area of a big city.
They live on the golf course one block away.
We do have less rabbits though.
have a great day
Rabbits sure can destroy a garden so looks like it works out good as long as the Coyotes leave the small pets alone.

both the rabbit and coyote come ripping out beside the garage but oh Wiley is determined.
We've had the coyotes walk about 20 feet past us and jump in the box trailer and jump the fence. they sometimes look at you as if to say what are you looking at?
They don't leave much just a bit of fur and a bit of blood.
Went for a walk this morning. didn't go too far just maybe 2 blocks. crap that wind was cold.
nice to get out though instead of staring at the boob tube or the walls

both the rabbit and coyote come ripping out beside the garage but oh Wiley is determined.
We've had the coyotes walk about 20 feet past us and jump in the box trailer and jump the fence. they sometimes look at you as if to say what are you looking at?
They don't leave much just a bit of fur and a bit of blood.
Went for a walk this morning. didn't go too far just maybe 2 blocks. crap that wind was cold.
nice to get out though instead of staring at the boob tube or the walls
I can't watch TV during the day, I need to stay busy doing something.
Did grocery shopping today and back in the garage making a mess.

-
Back