Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
:rofl:Yea and could you imagine if we all got together the trouble we could get into. :thumbsup:
takecover.jpg

It reached 12 C today and just after lunch it started to rain.
Tomorrow will be 14c and rain but then it'll be a low of -10 so a 24 degree drop in temp.
March 10th we have the time change

Looks like winter is still here. :BangHead:
Winter, end of February, something is screwed up. Spring like weather for the last month and then a kick in the last name. I mean really get with the program *****. Freezing rain first then snow to really make it hard to scrape windshield. Spoiled we are. She’s laughing at us. Latest project

IMG_2220.jpeg

Winter, end of February, something is screwed up. Spring like weather for the last month and then a kick in the last name. I mean really get with the program *****. Freezing rain first then snow to really make it hard to scrape windshield. Spoiled we are. She’s laughing at us. Latest project

View attachment 1716213583
Wow nice Murray.
Looks like your dog needs a treat.

Not 100% yet, but I do feel a lot better, saw the doctor again today and I am planning to go back to work on Monday, unless something changes before then.
Hope you feel better soon Randy. I might have to stop over and give you a kick start to get the meds. going. :poke:

Not 100% yet, but I do feel a lot better, saw the doctor again today and I am planning to go back to work on Monday, unless something changes before then.
Good news Randy. It's so hard to bounce back after a long illness. Gotta take it easy but performe at the same time. Geterdone!!!

View attachment 1716213583
Liquor cabinet ehh?

Morning guys and Happy Hump Day.
Well it's mild and still raining and has been all night.
Got our new dishwasher coming sometime today. They'll deliver and install it and take the old one away as well.
The old one is 16 years old so has done well. Bet the new one doesn't last that long haha
Have a great day fellas

Morning guys I been dealing with a guy here in town that has a 68 340 engine in his shed all torn apart. Has X heads and from what I've seen of it seems to be in nice shape. also has a 727 tranny. Been trying to buy it from him for the last few years and keeps telling me he will sell it to me but won't give me a price. :BangHead:

Morning guys I been dealing with a guy here in town that has a 68 340 engine in his shed all torn apart. Has X heads and from what I've seen of it seems to be in nice shape. also has a 727 tranny. Been trying to buy it from him for the last few years and keeps telling me he will sell it to me but won't give me a price. :BangHead:
What do you have that he wants. Another way of looking at it.

I'd like to put it in the VW Bug just for fun and something different than a LS swap.
Buy it go find your self a 2 door A body, clone it and sell it. Lots of restoration guys out there willing to make you a healthy profit. I mean a 360 in the Vdub. Would be pretty wild as well

Buy it go find your self a 2 door A body, clone it and sell it. Lots of restoration guys out there willing to make you a healthy profit. I mean a 360 in the Vdub. Would be pretty wild as well
Thought about maybe reselling it but will have to get it first and see how much work it needs.
The guy that has it is a pack rat and a bit not right in the head but a good guy anyway.

Thought about maybe reselling it but will have to get it first and see how much work it needs.
The guy that has it is a pack rat and a bit not right in the head but a good guy anyway.
Advertisied a original stainless steel rad shell for the 31. Guy came looked at it and of course tried to haggle me down. Asked him what he was using it for he showed me a pic of his hoodless hot rod. I wouldn’t sell it to him they make reproductions for that stuff leave the original parts for the restoration guys. 3 weeks later a guy from Regina bought it for his 31 roadster

-
Back