Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Don't like the idea of a no key on the trunk or the doors.
Nope, just for that reason, same with the silly pushbutton starter switches, nothing like going back 100 years in the name of technology.
I found it interesting that when the battery is dead or removed on some GMs the trunk will pop open and cannot be closed.

Nope, just for that reason, same with the silly pushbutton starter switches, nothing like going back 100 years in the name of technology.
I found it interesting that when the battery is dead or removed on some GMs the trunk will pop open and cannot be closed.
Didn't know that. I'm liking my old cars better, at least I don't get locked in my car when something screws up.

1720246435734.gif

You just don't know what the General will come up with next

Two guys came to the house this morning at 9am and reshingled the roof for us.
The temp was decent and had some cloud cover but later the sun came out in full force.
These guys started and never stopped and had it done at 12:30. They did a lovely job and left the place spotless.
The one guy is 6'9" and wears a 14 shoe but didn't slow him down one bit.
Won't have to replace that roof as long as we're here.

IMG_4609.jpg

IMG_4610.jpg

Two guys came to the house this morning at 9am and reshingled the roof for us.
The temp was decent and had some cloud cover but later the sun came out in full force.
These guys started and never stopped and had it done at 12:30. They did a lovely job and left the place spotless.
The one guy is 6'9" and wears a 14 shoe but didn't slow him down one bit.
Won't have to replace that roof as long as we're here.

View attachment 1716272720

View attachment 1716272721
3.5 hr strip, shingle, and clean up. Those boys earned their money

Been a warm one today and nice gentle breeze so quite nice.
Managed to do a good cleanup on the car for tonight.
Basically the first real one I've been able to do since Spring.
That Prednisone is a great med.
Should be a great turnout and yes Fred I'll take pictures haha
Have a good one guys

Got a problem with the 300.
The trunk release stopped working a few months ago so I got a new lock/acuator and worked fine.
The thing stopped working again on Friday so I took it apart and used my test light and no power from anywhere.
I understand there is a fuse somewhere but if it was bad it wouldn't work at all but it did work for over a month.
Any suggestions?

Got a problem with the 300.
The trunk release stopped working a few months ago so I got a new lock/acuator and worked fine.
The thing stopped working again on Friday so I took it apart and used my test light and no power from anywhere.
I understand there is a fuse somewhere but if it was bad it wouldn't work at all but it did work for over a month.
Any suggestions?
Sounds like a ground wire to me Mark. Mine did the same thing and yep a bad ground.

-
Back