Long island,NY guys.

-
Not this weekend, im trying for the next sunday...

I can't bring anything. . . . i have no self control with that much hp....

I ain't one of those guys that can drive hp like a old lady and keep you wondering....

IM NYS famous for closing a few cruise spots with burnouts to rival John Force himself, you only want me at the track with my stuff. . .

I had the Magnum twice and the RR once at riverhead for the 100' bs when we were supporting it for political reasons

How late will you hang at captree??I've still never gone down there because you guys start so early.MAybe this year:happy1:

How late will you hang at captree??I've still never gone down there because you guys start so early.MAybe this year:happy1:

Give the stripper your last dollar bill before one a.m. and youll have more then enough sleep to get over to Captree !!!:burnout:

Add a few minutes for western Nassau guys. (E.T. is gear ratio dependent, of course. ;) )

QUOTE=HEMI-ITIS;1796318]I'd have to leave real early,a good 45 min to one hour drive for me:coffee2:
40 minutes TOPS !!!!:burnout:

QUOTE=HEMI-ITIS;1796318]What's that funny lookin thing in your avitar?????:toothy8:

I know your not use to seeing one,, its called a Driving Car not a GARAGE ORNAMENT some have :banghead:

4[/QUOTE]

No doubt! And, that is the hardest part about the Island. They yards will scrap anything for the cash.

dam from the prices i'm seeing you guys should drive a little over in my neck of the woods.hell you all could build two motors for the price of one in long Island.:eek:ops:..............Artie

LOL, yea Artie. Everything is high here. Make big bucks, pay big bucks, have pennies left over....nothing new.

lol it's not our fault the parking lots didn't make the spots right as years changed, instead they made the spots smaller...

That is always the problem. Just show up. Everybody always has something going on that a meet is impossible and will never happen.

Any Sunday at 7am is fine with me.

If we have limited FABO members showing up, we can still have some entertainment looking at the other rides.

LI Mopar Power Club is meeting Sunday 4-15 at Wendy's on Rt 109 in Farmingdale from 11am to 3pm across from Republic Airport.

:burnout:

-
Back