Lost 2 friends in 2 months

-

68GTconvert

Reaction score
Just found out one of my friends jumped off a bridge to his death yesterday. I had another that got hit and killed by a truck 2 months ago. It is hard to handle. I have lost many friends but it is effecting me more lately. Sucks. RIP Kurt and Jaya.

If you can, reach out to their family and friends, it will help them and you.

Thoughts and prayers for you guys- one of my co-workers just lost his infant son in June, and the best I could say is "I can only imagine how you feel."

I really feel your pain, but it will get better with time, Two years ago sept 25 , we got a call my father had died, 10 minutes later got another call my brother in law had hung himself , and the next day my fathers brother died. And on Dec 10 1989 my youngest sister 19 at the time and my mother who at that time was 64 , were murdered .,My sisters boy friend had strangled my sister and smothered my mother to death. Believe me i have been there , and there will not be a day go buy you will not think of your friends that you have lost 68gtconvert, prayers go out.

I really feel your pain, but it will get better with time, Two years ago sept 25 , we got a call my father had died, 10 minutes later got another call my brother in law had hung himself , and the next day my fathers brother died. And on Dec 10 1989 my youngest sister 19 at the time and my mother who at that time was 64 , were murdered .,My sisters boy friend had strangled my sister and smothered my mother to death. Believe me i have been there , and there will not be a day go buy you will not think of your friends that you have lost 68gtconvert, prayers go out.

Wow, that would be really rough.

Not to take any sadness away from those dying of natural causes but to lose somebody because they were murder must be very hard to deal with.

The first time a death really shook me up was when I was in hospital in ICU and some older lady in the bed next to mine past away in the middle of the night. I woke up to some buzzers going off and a large group of nurses - male and female came rushing to her aid. They work on her for a few mins and even shock the heart - defibrillation

A male nurse called out, she's gone and they pulled the bed sheet over her head and wheeled her bed out of the room. They took all the machines away and everybody went on to their duties. I ask the nurse why is everybody so clam like nothing happen, she goes, well when they are old and sick for a longtime, the death is expected and its not surprising. I just turn 23 years old and besides Elvis dying I never thought about death too much. Really shook me up how life can end so quick. I heard the lady talking to somebody before I felled asleep and then there was just an empty space next to my bed - there was curtains between the beds but you still heard what when on

Stay strong, death is a part of life. You can' have life without deaths it seems

Thanks everyone. Sorry to hear all the bad stories. Man there is some rough ones. I am going to have a good dinner for my friends.

Sorry to hear that.prayers sent.I lost 1 on Thursday(40 to the head)and 1 Friday (Addisons)

I lost many good friends even as far back as high school. Mostly to auto crashes, but a few different things also including suicide, and one guy who was experimenting in his chem lab when he created a large explosion. My first wife died at 21, leaving me with two daughters aged 10 mos. and 22 mos. Not long ago my father shot himself. As terrible as this all is, it is offset by the great friends I still have, the great family I still have and all the new additions that have come along in 56 years. When I am saddened by the death of a good friend, it reminds me that I'm human.

Sorry to hear prayers sent to you and there families. I lost my Grandfather on Jan 31 of this year. I find myself still calling him to realize he aint goin to answer.

-
Back