M.M.W. pictures

-
Well the passenger side exhaust manifold is broke off so you would have to find one or go back with fender well headers (I like that idea better). If the body is truly solid without a bunch of filler I'd throw out 2900 and see what the guy says.

Not to steal your thread Memike, I wanted to show you that 66 I was telling you about I was trying to get. Things are looking good right now but I won't count my chikens until it is in my driveway. Let me know what you think, whats it worth? not running but good 273-4 speed 8 3/4 posi. All original but rough. Would you give 3500?

Hard to say Vic :-k The car would be a good builder and put some
work in it but 3500 is a scoush high maybe :-k how is the glass and
int parts??.

I agree with you memike. I think $3500 is about a grand too high. I bought my Dart for $3500 a few years ago and heard it run. It was in better shape and more complete than the Barracuda. toolmanmike

Nice dart and a great deal for the money for sure. There were 4 for sale @ MMW, all between 2900 and 5500 and they where very rough except for the one for 5500. Of course they didn't sell, I don't think anything did. I am trading my 72 El Camino for it and I am not getting hurt. I may be trading down but I would much rather be working on a mopar!!!!

Here are some of mine, I know I am really late but I couldn't believe how many times I was in the back ground of the pictures that were posted here.

Great pics by the way!

IMG_1520.jpg

IMG_1521.jpg

IMG_1524.jpg

IMG_1531.jpg

IMG_1533.jpg

IMG_1535.jpg

IMG_1534.jpg

IMG_1540.jpg

IMG_1545.jpg

IMG_1546.jpg

IMG_1547.jpg

IMG_1549.jpg

IMG_1550.jpg

IMG_1567.jpg

IMG_1568.jpg

IMG_1570.jpg

IMG_1573.jpg

IMG_1575.jpg

IMG_1576.jpg

Better late then never, REAL nice pictures wjaholic.:cheers:
You have a great eye for taking pictures :thumbrig: You should be proud
Thanks for sharing.:cheers:

Real nice pictures, a little of something for everyone. Interesting camera angles and content. Thanks for sharing those with us!

Her is my first year to go to Monster Mopar Week end two years ago, On page 5 you can see the arch if anyone is wondering where it is.
I have not looked at this thread in a long time. Just thought some new members would enjoy Victoria is getting closer to being in the show.
I will be driving her to Small Blocks place and hitch a ride with him again , this will be my third year :cheers:
I sure hope daredevil, Leanna and more members show this year, as you can see allot of members was there.
I am in training so I can be in tip top shape for this year 8)

-
Back