M.M.W. pictures

-
Here is your pict. I took at 07' nats

nats 07 010.jpg

yea, memike you took the picture, the car in post #62 on this page, that's the car. the kid that built it started when he was 15, it had a pro-charger-offy 4 bbl. headers and an awesome homemade intercooler and hand fabbed plumbing. to the carb. I will look through my pics, I think I got one of it.

I could have swore that was aV8 running
I did not get to see undar the hood

Treva showing of here arm band :toothy10:

car show 135.jpg

Great pictures Mike. It was good seeing you again. How that event has been going on for 25 years and I'd never knew about it I'll never know, but I don't plan on missing another one.

Here are the parts I picked up at MMW

wheel comeplete sbh 14" $200
mirror I pick up from small block way to cheep $10. Thanks Bill
Treva found the starter heat shield that said 66 barracuda /6 on it $3
and a real nice gas cooler well built $10.

I mest up and put them in Small blocks thread#-o

car show 154.jpg

car show 155.jpg

car show 171.jpg

I need to go shopping with you Mike, you`re the sweet deal man! Nice finds, those are going to look good on the Valiant.

Not sure if I missed it, but where is MMW held, looks like a good time.

I want to thank Small Block and Vic Storm and crew for motivating me
to go to this great show =D>
It sure feels great to see such a big show and see so many great people.
This site has boosted my life from a small bought of depression and getting my life back where it was. Thanks to this great site for bringing us together.
Leanna "Cuda Chick 68'' I had four of your cards in my wallet and wish I would have had more, But it seemed like all the FABO folks talked you up at the show. :cheers:
I would like to be more help to Small Block and Vic Storm next year
They sure made it Soooo easy for Treva and I to attend.:notworth:

Thank you's go's out to this great bunch of folks here at For A Bodies Only.

car show 009.jpg

car show 136.jpg

Mike: All i can say is that is a couple of wormy looking bastards in that picture that would drink the whole bottle of margaritas if you offered them a pull from your jug. Don't trust them two dudes. They have trouble wrote all over them. Give Treva a hug for me. By the way. That kid sitting on the trailer is 13 yrs old and his dad said he could eat the north end out of a south bound mule in one sitting and never look up. I bought some parts from his dad. Fun people.

Small Block, Those shirts and the trailer are awsome. To see other take that much pride in a little site I started is one of the greatest feelings in the world ! When I started tis site 5 years ago I never though it would do so well. Thanks guys for making it what it is !

... Leanna "Cuda Chick 68'' I had four of your cards in my wallet and wish I would have had more, But it seemed like all the FABO folks talked you up at the show. :cheers:quote]

Thanks Mike! If I'd known you were going there instead of coming to our little show Saturday, I'd have mailed you some more! <kick> :-D Of course I'm kidding you ... thanks for passing out what you had and for the gossip report too. I was wondering why my ears kept burning! LOL

You guys are ALL great! I'm proud and honored to be involved in such a fabulous group of people.

Mike: All i can say is that is a couple of wormy looking bastards in that picture that would drink the whole bottle of margaritas if you offered them a pull from your jug. Don't trust them two dudes. They have trouble wrote all over them. Give Treva a hug for me. By the way. That kid sitting on the trailer is 13 yrs old and his dad said he could eat the north end out of a south bound mule in one sitting and never look up. I bought some parts from his dad. Fun people.

Yep :toothy10:I remember hearing you put the moves on this guy and his intake then valve covers then engine stand then another intake and you got him to get his calculator
out and then he took a few bucks off then you started putting your smooth moves on him. It was cool watching you do your thing and said you would be back after you help me with that set of wheels.:toothy10:

You sure know how to get them confused and wondering.:clock:
Treva said hello and sends here love.

Not to steal your thread Memike, I wanted to show you that 66 I was telling you about I was trying to get. Things are looking good right now but I won't count my chikens until it is in my driveway. Let me know what you think, whats it worth? not running but good 273-4 speed 8 3/4 posi. All original but rough. Would you give 3500?

7745787488134-66-Barracuda273ci4speedNeeds-some-***.jpg

1686301030880-66-Barracuda273ci4speedNeeds-some-***.jpg

9370492690380-66-Barracuda273ci4speedNeeds-some-***.jpg

For the most part the outside don't look too bad but how's the underside? Look the frame rails and crossmember over good for rust. Their bad about rusting there. If their ok it's worth having but $3500 sounds a little salty to me even if it's solid. I'd say more like $2500 but that's just me.

I was thinking that too fishy, the car was told to be very solid, being stored it's whole life indoors. I am trading another rig for it so I'm not getting hurt money wise.

I wonder if they bent the clutch pedal over like that on purpose? Power brake or something like that?

I was wondering that myself mullinax95, I asked and he just told me it came that way. He did send me an engine pic and said it had been completely rebuilt by a local race engine builder 8 months ago and they never finished hooking it up. So I guess it has a fresh 273 commando in it. plus it has an extra rally dash and alot of other goodies. The body seems solid and body work is my weakness.

66 barracuda engine.jpg

Well if was rebuilt right (good luck there) that's a good deal. Looks like somebody had fenderwell headers in it at one time so you have some holes to fix but other than that it don't look bad at all.

$3500 still seems a little high thought to me. What do you other guys think about that price?

-
Back