Know for some old Daytona cars

Picture 046.jpg

Picture 058.jpg

Picture 057.jpg

Picture 153.jpg

Picture 154.jpg

Picture 155.jpg

Picture 156.jpg

you are exactly right, that's car lives in St. Louis at the transportation Museum. When the cars went out to museums Chrysler pulled the engines and sent them to another museum thinking they would never run again, Some retired Chrysler engineers got together and put this one back together and now it lives in St. Louis. I think it still belongs to Chrysler though

you are exactly right, that's car lives in St. Louis at the transportation Museum. When the cars went out to museums Chrysler pulled the engines and sent them to another museum thinking they would never run again, Some retired Chrysler engineers got together and put this one back together and now it lives in St. Louis. I think it still belongs to Chrysler though

I believe you are right, The engineer we talked to and started the car his name was Mike, He sure knows all about that car and he shared allot of info to us.

Thanks memike. Some guys get all huffy about people bogarting a post, but I have NOT ran into that here at FABO.

I would have loved to see all the old A/FX cars run! What a trip!!

Wow Mike, I don't blame you and Bill for going there instead of our rinky little show here this weekend. (Billy's altered's first show resulted in a 1st Place trophy in the Race Car Division though! :-D)

Looks like you guys had a great time! MMW needs to be on my calendar next year for sure. Thanks for all the great photos.

MMW is one of m y favorite large shows to attend. I haven't made it in a few years now. Hopefully next year. Thanks for the pics.

I saw one of the Turbine Cars in a gas station when I was a kid. They are wild looking.

Here's picture of my Turbine Bronze GTX. The color came from the Turbine car.

91110269.jpg

GREAT Pic's Mike "you dog you" ("me" want some of that stuff):toothy10:
Glad your summer's been good to ya as well! :cheers:
Thanks Jimmy boy, This has been a whirlwind of a year:cheers: and it is not even over yet.:clock:

I still can feel there pair poking me on booth side's =P~:-D

Small Block and I walked around and you would not believe how many people new him :cheers:
He has a great and fun way of talking to people.
We looked at a very nice duster and I just stood back and let him talk to the man that had it for sale, I reamember him saying something like this to him.
How much? and the owner told him 8 grand I think, Ok then, Small Block said,:-D then he said Sell Me8) and lets see why its worth what you are asking for it. No motor or trans, But a very nice duster roll bar perfect yellow paint job set up for racing and street. They put the hood up on props and looked for a good while. They all had a great time walking around this nice car.:cheers:
I am kicking myself for not getting a picture of it.:angry7:

Bill!!! You are the man, He had one guy so confused on some valve covers and intake and short real nice role around big block engine stand that the vender said wait let me get my adding machine out.
The vender said I can see you have dun this before and Small block got him a great package deal,:toothy10::cheers:

I seem to recall having read that fuel mielage for the turbine car was terrible. I love the look of the trans tunnel running between the seats.

I met the owner of this great one year only car, And I think there was only
57 made with the super bee on this charger body.
Ray the new friend we have here at FABO that owned my valiant worked with him.
hopefully Ray will jump in here and tell us more about this great car that my brain can not remember all the info on.

Picture 077.jpg

Picture 078.jpg

Picture 079.jpg

Picture 080.jpg

Mike, thanks for sharing all the pics and the stories about your time at MMW. Im really glad to hear that you had such a GREAT time. You deserve it my friend!!!

You go Mike! Look's like they was wanting to take you home with them .... or have I got that backwards.

Thanks for the pictures especially the turbine car. Wow!

I think you got it backwords, =P~=P~ :cheers:
I told Treva thanks you for taking the picture, but when I got home I see she was taking pictures before I ask here too.

You are welcome mullinx95, I was to slow on the shutter when he had his hand on the key and flipped the switch.

Picture 140.jpg

Mike, thanks for sharing all the pics and the stories about your time at MMW. Im really glad to hear that you had such a GREAT time. You deserve it my friend!!!

Thank you Badawg, You deserve seeing my sbh 14'' rallies first.:-D

WHEES 004.jpg

Mike, it sure looks like you had a great weekend. I see in the first 2 shots that you got (double) busted, and it wasn't Treva doing the busting. Better watch that buddy. :)

Those are going to look great on Victoria!!! Nice to see you found what you were looking for. With the new paint you have planned along with her new shoes shes going to be looking brand new again!!!

Mike, it sure looks like you had a great weekend. I see in the first 2 shots that you got (double) busted, and it wasn't Treva doing the busting. Better watch that buddy. :)

Yea!!! As you can see I hand my hands all over them.

memeke knows when to get it when I can, All in good fun and Treva just
said to me as we walked away
" I know, I know, For A Bodies Only.:bootysha:

hehe:-D

Wow Mike! That brunette is a complete knock-out!! =P~=P~=P~=P~ I'm green with envy my friend, lol! Sounds (and looks :)) like you had a great time. Wish I could have been there to join you all.

Those are some great looking wheels too. Are those for Victoria?

Wow Mike! That brunette is a complete knock-out!! =P~=P~=P~=P~ I'm green with envy my friend, lol! Sounds (and looks :)) like you had a great time. Wish I could have been there to join you all.

Those are some great looking wheels too. Are those for Victoria?

Yes they are Joe,
I think that when the new paint go's on "All solid color? and loose the
white top the wheel will be a nice touch for the /6 4 bbr offy and the 8 3/4
rear end and spring's that came out of the 68 383 cuda I have now.

I wish you could have been there to bud, I agree the brunette sure was an eye catcher, She new she pocked me good.=P~

-
Back