M.M.W. pictures

-
More pictures of the great week end.

Treva said that this duster was completely gone through in memory of his 17 year old son that owned it.
His son was killed in a bad car wreck with another car.

Picture 032.jpg

Picture 033.jpg

Picture 054.jpg

Picture 056.jpg

I have more to share, But I have some house work to get dun before my family comes over tonight.:cheers:
I have not seen my grandchildren in over a week.:clock:

Put here is a cool shot of a cool ride for all the dog lovers here.

Picture 075.jpg

Picture 076.jpg

I remember that black duster from the story in mopar action or mopar muscle magazine over the last few years, great pics!

I was thinking that this car needed to get put in my camera, So I hustled
over to get a picture and get out of the way.
He shut it down something to do with the rack steering on it.

What a Monster of a car :cheers:

That silver Coronet is stunning!

The little guys ride is cool too. :) I'm a big dog person but it's cute nevertheless.

NASCAR but it is a monster of a Mopar :-D

In full dress to race. :cheers: Sorry go's out to the none NASCAR folks here.:toothy10:

My wife got some better shots of it.

Picture 060.jpg

Picture 061.jpg

Picture 034.jpg

Picture 143.jpg

Picture 144.jpg

Picture 126.jpg

The girlie polishing the black car...GRRRRRR!!! & a big block no doubt!

Great shots memike. The old A/FX cars really ring my bell....

The girlie polishing the black car...GRRRRRR!!! & a big block no doubt!

Great shots memike. The old A/FX cars really ring my bell....

I wish I could have slowed down a bit and get more pictures of it.
They seemed to be busy8) there was a man behind it on the ground.

I had my eye's on this one

Picture 173.jpg

Picture 174.jpg

Picture 175.jpg

I seem to recall having read that fuel mielage for the turbine car was terrible. I love the look of the trans tunnel running between the seats.

Oh really?

That trans tunnel does look wicked. Imagine what it looked like to folks back then.

Yea!!! As you can see I hand my hands all over them.

memeke knows when to get it when I can, All in good fun and Treva just
said to me as we walked away
" I know, I know, For A Bodies Only.:bootysha:

hehe:-D

That's funny!

Memike ,you`ll have one helluva time if you go to Carlisle or the Mopar Nats. You`ll have to give yourself several days, take lots of batteries, and several camera cards because it`s Mopar overload.

Longone is right Mike. Been to Carlisle once and when i started down the first row at the swap meet area i called Vic Storm on the cell and made a big howl. I told him " you aint gona believe this place ". Like i said if i lived closer i'd be there every year. Let's let him get a full weekend of MMW first then we'll take him to Carlisle. He's still in training on the swapping part but he did very good on his rims he bought i must say. I'm going down to see Leanna when i figure out the color i want on the next two motors.
Leanna: Put it on your calender and go with us next year. I'll have at least 80 feet of space and your welcome to set up a table so save your nickels and come along and bring your banner and some display parts. Motel for 3 nights and the eats at night , you should be able to get by with $500 or less. I forgot gas money. I'll keep ya posted. A great time was had by all. Should be some new FABO members soon also. I was proud to be a FABO member there. There were several that ask who we were.

memike, did you see the procharger on that slant 6 dart with the black hood? the guy there said it ran like a built 360, all homemade stuff.

memike, did you see the procharger on that slant 6 dart with the black hood? the guy there said it ran like a built 360, all homemade stuff.

No!! I was told about it and went looking for it and never got to see it
Did anyone get a picture of it? And what year was the car that it was in?

Nice to meet some of you guys. Had a good time didn't take the Duster or son's trk.Just barely got to go didn't know till fri. afternoon , I work for the electric co-op, been working 16 hrs a day since the Ike winds.Weather said we would get 40 -45 mph,we got 70to 78 mph. Got a few pictures.

Monster Mopar 08' small mb 026.jpg

Monster Mopar 08' small mb 027.jpg

Monster Mopar 08' small mb 031.jpg

Monster Mopar 08' small mb 035.jpg

Monster Mopar 08' small mb 039.jpg

Monster Mopar 08' small mb 042.jpg

Monster Mopar 08' small mb 044.jpg

Monster Mopar 08' small mb 045.jpg

Monster Mopar 08' small mb.jpg

yea, memike you took the picture, the car in post #62 on this page, that's the car. the kid that built it started when he was 15, it had a pro-charger-offy 4 bbl. headers and an awesome homemade intercooler and hand fabbed plumbing. to the carb. I will look through my pics, I think I got one of it.

-
Back