massive reconfiguration time again.

-
I like page 5 number 111 much more.

There is one more thing I would like you to do to the truck. I will post it in the purposeful trk thread.

I like page 5 number 111 much more.

There is one more thing I would like you to do to the truck. I will post it in the purposeful trk thread.
The picture and post 111 is right under that purple sheet. Shhhhh....
Now I will post a couple pictures to keep yellow rose from derailing my thread! These two should definitely scare him off!!
20170507_152532.jpg

If a snowmobile doesn't make him turn his computer off right away one of my Time Slips should definitely do the trick! LOL
20170509_094335.jpg
??

I started with cleaning the garage today. After the last project I NEED a few days of organization.
Getting started today was VERY VERY difficult. I Him'ed and ha'ed and I planned and I screamed and I walked in and I walked out and I kept turning back into the garage and finally just started pushing things out of the way and started cleaning. And it was such a struggle today to get started, but once I did I really made some serious Headway and very happy with it. I say only one or two more days in there and I can really get a clean area to start getting the duster back together. I was even able to take the carpet out of the box for the first time since I bought it 4 years ago. I was very relieved to see it was the correct color and the correct size. Only thing that can stop me now LOL is all the snow! those snowmobiles need some seat time!
Edit: Lord willing...

Last edited:
The picture and post 111 is right under that purple sheet. Shhhhh....
Now I will post a couple pictures to keep yellow rose from derailing my thread! These two should definitely scare him off!!
View attachment 1715143257
If a snowmobile doesn't make him turn his computer off right away one of my Time Slips should definitely do the trick! LOL View attachment 1715143256 ??

How did I know you were going to wreck this thread with a snowmobile. I just knew it.

How did I know you were going to wreck this thread with a snowmobile. I just knew it.

You guys remind me of two old ladies sitting in the nursing home, arguing on who made the best apple pie 50 years ago.

And there you have it folks! In no less than 7 post Yellow Rose Has Turned the reconfiguration of my dual quad tunnel ram stroker 4 Speed Duster into an apple pie baking contest!
Furthermore I did not lay down any baking skill that I have. But as my wife catches wind of me letting you have it for turning my thread into a apple pie baking contest she knows that you're not challenging her! You know you wouldn't do something so foolish no matter if you grew your apples out of your ears! (Had to change that last word to ears! LOL)

I don't have any baking skill but definitely eating skill is what I was bragging about! You guys have the contest I'll be the judge! I'll be the one over in the corner with apple pie on my face nursing a big stomach ache!
Then you can call me "the winner!"

Okay I've got to stop this internet yakking because I got overwhelmed yesterday and nothing done in the garage and feeling the same way today. Put the phone down turn on the music and get that garage picked up so this car can get reconfigured!

Okay I've got to stop this internet yakking because I got overwhelmed yesterday and nothing done in the garage and feeling the same way today. Put the phone down turn on the music and get that garage picked up so this car can get reconfigured!

Better hurry up. It's almost July.

IMG_20180221_120921.jpg
IMG_20180221_120933.jpg
IMG_20180221_120940.jpg
IMG_20180221_121002.jpg
IMG_20180221_121103.jpg
IMG_20180221_170218.jpg
IMG_20180221_121022.jpg

Dug out the interior and found a lot of stuff I can use.
Got Phase 2 of 3 finished in the garage and I'm happy with today's progress.
I believe I have a good angle at the last phase figured out.
It's been so overwhelming hard to get the garage under control. I feel when it's done I should be able to double my time on most of the duster projects with all the extra room and organization.

Okay, I'm off and runnin.
Got room to think!
Pulled all the crap out of the interior. Vacuumed it. Temporarily threw in the hump and carpet. Let it sit in the car and try to conform.
I'll start out tomorrow underneath trying to get all the motor mounts transmission mounts linkage and the driver side header in.
IMG_20180223_165039.jpg
IMG_20180223_173340.jpg
IMG_20180223_173849.jpg

-
Back