May 19, 2013 MoPower Madness Car Show & Swap (Wheaton IL)

-
I am going to stop in on my break between 11 and noon. If you see a guy in a sheriffs uniform, with a name badge that says Keith, come up and say hello. I won't have my car there though.

I am going to stop in on my break between 11 and noon. If you see a guy in a sheriffs uniform, with a name badge that says Keith, come up and say hello. I won't have my car there though.

Keith...were you checking out that neat Diplomat Patrol Car at around 12-1 PM? If so I walked right past you! Also, I swung by the swap meet late in the day but did not see a /6 head for you. Hopefully we can connect at an area cruise night before too long.

Pat

Guys,

Thank you so much for turning me on to this show and group, I am now a member of the mid-west mopar club!! It was a nice group of mopar fans and cars, some very nice examples of power and fun! I and my new wife enjoyed the day sitting there walking around chatting with many nice people about their sweet rides! Also it blew my mind to see two other early a body cudas just like my 65 formula s right there around mine. One very sweet original white beauty and another just like mine a work in progress modified slightly to drive and enjoy for fun and blowing peoples doors off, when they mess with you! In fact when we left around 1pm going down the road we were traveling right next to each other making people blink twice!! Joy to the world of Mopar madness!! Cant wait for the next gathering and getting to know more of the nice people and having fun!

65 Cudalover Gregg R

Pat,

Yeah that was me. My county has pretty much the same car that we use for parades so I stopped and talked to them for a minute. I will be at the first Lombard Cruise night for sure. Hopefully I will see you down there.

Guys,

Thank you so much for turning me on to this show and group, I am now a member of the mid-west mopar club!! It was a nice group of mopar fans and cars, some very nice examples of power and fun! I and my new wife enjoyed the day sitting there walking around chatting with many nice people about their sweet rides! Also it blew my mind to see two other early a body cudas just like my 65 formula s right there around mine. One very sweet original white beauty and another just like mine a work in progress modified slightly to drive and enjoy for fun and blowing peoples doors off, when they mess with you! In fact when we left around 1pm going down the road we were traveling right next to each other making people blink twice!! Joy to the world of Mopar madness!! Cant wait for the next gathering and getting to know more of the nice people and having fun!

65 Cudalover Gregg R

Hey Greg, glad you enjoyed the show and thanks for joining up. Your car looked great. ( I was the sunburned guy with the orange vest in front of the registration tent directing cars to their parking areas.) I hoped to chat with you in between volunteer duties during the day, but never connected...

Pat

Pat,

Yeah that was me. My county has pretty much the same car that we use for parades so I stopped and talked to them for a minute. I will be at the first Lombard Cruise night for sure. Hopefully I will see you down there.

Damn, if I new that was you I'd have interrupted to introduce myself. Sorry I missed you, but I'm sure we'll connect at one of the area cruise nights. And the offer to lend you a helping hand on your /6 project still stands.

Take Care,
Pat

OKAY, since I didn't/can't take pictures, can someone give me a link to pics from the show? I wanna see the show again in pictures. . . . THANX

OKAY, since I didn't/can't take pictures, can someone give me a link to pics from the show? I wanna see the show again in pictures. . . . THANX

Hey Neighbor,

Here's the Chicagoland Mopar link

[ame="http://www.flickr.com/photos/chicagolandmopar/sets/72157633560265026/"]MoPower Madness 2013 - a set on Flickr[/ame]

Pat

-
Back