Mopar Hoader selling some parts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hats off to you for taking on such an enormous task!!! Also, do you have an a833 to 340 belhousing and clutch assembly? Im looking for a 70 duster windshield and taillight lens too, preferably one without cracks. Thanks!:-D

I can get your a small block bellhousing, 100.00 plus shipping. I'm not sure about the clutch.

Any passenger side front wheel hub assemblys with right hand thread wheel studs? I am in need of one bad. Please PM me if you have one and I can give you my shipping info. Thank you.

i have delt with kit myself. great guy indeed. yes,this is a major task,and no,he is not near the parts all the time,and they are not lying stacked in his front yard. so,everyone be patient,he has no idea for sure what all is there,and he is looking for alot of the requested parts as we speak. be patient grasshopper,be patient.....
good luck on the dig today buddy,i will talk at ya later.

O.K. Guys here is what is going on. Over 10 A body cars have been sold as complete cars, I have no access to them they are gone, I was not even told they where for sale. I have a 66 Barricuda with a 64 doghouse listed that is owned by Greg Embry, number is 812-430-4263. It would be better if you guys contact him direct about parts von that car. I'm trying to complete the request for the small block bell housing but as far as any A body parts from me I'm out. I have a 69 Coronet, 67 Gtx and possibly 2 67 Sattys, I will about those 2 tomorrow. It looks like I'm going to have to buy the cars and part them out myself, which I'm doing but all B bodies right now.
Thanks,
Kit

Starting this weekend I'm helping a friend get rid of some parts he has been collecting sence he was 14 years old. I can get A, B, E body parts. 4 speeds, 440 motors, 440 parts, body parts, it goes on and on. If you are looking for something let me know and I will look for it. He has a junk yard of Mopar. I have free access to get what I want to sell. I was told to get a truck load, sell it and come get another one.
Need bucket seat tracks for a 75-76 a body drivers side seat only. Anything available?

Any small block four speeds? junk, partly junk doesn't matter(or OD ones). If there's a bellhousing as well, would be nice. Kinda on a budget, so the cheaper the better.

Do u have bell housing cover under fly wheel (mine bell housing is Cast steel Housing 273 4Spd). ? 2. 64,65 complete RH door lock with key.. Thanks

69 dart front wheel mouldings and side body chrome strips along the rocker panels.

Hi, i live in Sydney Australia and i am looking for a V8 Booster and master cylinder for my 68 Dart big block.

I am happy to pay shipping if you are willing to ship to Sydney.

George.

I'm looking for a low mileage 426 hemi with a crossram intake for cheap....let me know if he has anything like that lying around.
It can be a warranty block, I don't care....yes, I'm dreaming.

Don't we all...

O.K. Guys here is what is going on. Over 10 A body cars have been sold as complete cars, I have no access to them they are gone, I was not even told they where for sale. I have a 66 Barricuda with a 64 doghouse listed that is owned by Greg Embry, number is 812-430-4263. It would be better if you guys contact him direct about parts von that car. I'm trying to complete the request for the small block bell housing but as far as any A body parts from me I'm out. I have a 69 Coronet, 67 Gtx and possibly 2 67 Sattys, I will about those 2 tomorrow. It looks like I'm going to have to buy the cars and part them out myself, which I'm doing but all B bodies right now.
Thanks,
Kit

Hey Kit. I'm From Jasper. Would like a Demon body, if there is any there. Do any of the a-bodies have titles? Looking for various things, like Duster 4 speed trans, belhousing, Z-bar, linkage, shifter, ect. Also, if any of his trailers have 8 3/4s in them, would like to buy a complete assy for a A-body, or possibly just a rear chunk with 3.91 or 3.55s. This isn't from the yard up by English is it?

Keep us posted on your finds!

As time permits (no hurry, I see the list is getting huge). I need a set of A-body disk brake spindles. I believe around '72 will work with my '64. Also, front armrests (any color) from a '63-'65 Dart.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back