MOPAR owners beware ...

-
wow...that guy knows a whole lot of nothing....

that is what you call a toilet on wheels, and the guy talking is the turd floating in it.

Dmb fk chvy lovr pos.

He's very proud of the door lock knobs and the small rust spots ! I quit watching after that.By the way get some wheels that match knucklehead...

We will all never sleep agian....I had to turn away in fear when he showed the skulls....I heard this car is kept at area 51 and driven by bigfoot only at night when the moon is full...

Hey Ive got those same door lock knobs on mine so will yours do a wheelie too? Was that a pair of vice grips holding the drivers seat down? Oh and BTW your oil pressure at idle looked a bit lame at 25 PSI, 35 PSI a chevy can live with at idle but 25 usually indicates a very loose crank, come to think of it mine was idling at 90 PSI just yesterday which is a bit much.

I noticed the oil pressure too. Love how the first rust spot was down buy the front of the door but he called it the quarter panel. Sorta sounded like an infomercial. I kept thinking the whole time someone was going to come on camera and say "Billy Mays Here"

Another of the 3/4 race cam crew.....

Typical, throw a bunch of stuff at a beater and call it a supercar. I personally like the completely stock suspension and I would be willing to bet 4 wheel drum brakes.

I would like to interview all of his "victims" to find out if they even knew they were racing....:toothy10:

At least it's not a Ricer and he claims 700hp. :toothy10:

I've been a pipefitter for over 20 years. I'm pretty sure that ain't 3.5" pipe. Maybe on the outside, if you can't read a tape measure correctly. :toothy10:

Maybe he's been reading too many fantasy novels, er, I mean Chevy magazines.

Pretty immature to post this on a Mopar site to try to "intimidate" us.I got an idea,why dont we all invade and post all of our Mopars on the Chevy forums!Lol
I did notice the 25 psi oil pressure.Better get that looked at ,dude.My 360 pushes 60 psi at idle,and thats a little 360!And "Street Slicks"?Since when are slicks intended for street?O.O

I had to pause the video six times because I could not stand listening to this a$$hole for the entire length of the video. Also, there are people out there who don't know a lot about cars, buts for me its the people who don't know anything about cars, but think they know everything, and even correct you on information on YOUR CAR.

can sombody send me this vid or tell me where to find it thank u

-
Back