MOPAR owners beware ...

-
that dude is in Houston. Maybe we can coax Brermeric to go hunting for this guy in his BB Dart to teach him some manners! Ain't no way in hell that heap is 700 h.p. And you all know Nova means "no go" in spanish!! LOL!!!

HA HA HA HA it's like he's reading off a cue card!!!!

No doubt that's right on the money, because it's very obvious he knows absolutely nothing about what he's talkin about. Not one iota.

You think he ever tried to run against this little station wagon?
This was Andy's car. And it was street legal.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vdoze4CAx8"]YouTube- Moore Racecraft built 62 Fury "HemiWagon"[/ame]

Or how about Andy's Hemi Dart. It ran a 9.90 before tuning, and he never turned the Nitrous on.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XO-OYAUvBY"]YouTube- Hemi Dart 2[/ame]

I counted 24 "this car" or "the car" 's in this video.. if anyone was wondering. haha :)

700hp?? Why do they say that every BBC makes 700hp:munky2:
I doubt it makes anywhere near that. I know small block Mopars that would destroy it.

The paint and body is terrible. A cheaply assembled flipper piece of sh**!!!

Yeah it looks amazing. Has to be started on petrol first then switched over. I ran Propane with my Charger in Australia and wished I had gone straight propane/lpg, you can just ramp up the compression and it fires wonderfully

If I get one of those 3/4 duration cams will my car make 700HP? Or does it take fuzzy dice, skull lock knobs AND the 3/4 duration cam with upper and lower rollers.....??????

I like how he says that the tach is mounted so it is easy to view it and the road at the same time {which it isn't actually} but then he has those dumb *** fuzzy dice hanging right in front of it. What a Marooooon!! Is that tire brake tire squeal that you hear at the end of the first "banzai traffic run". I get the feeling that the guy won the car in a bet or something. Maybe he borrowed it from his little brother while he was out of town.
...........it is hilarious though............

:thebirdm:

i go fast.jpg

nova.jpg

i go fast.jpg

-
Back