MOPAR owners beware ...

-
Its the skullcrusher!!

Unwatchable.

This is a case of the car wouldn't be so bad if the owner wasn't such a jackhole.

Its the skullcrusher!!

Unwatchable.

This is a case of the car wouldn't be so bad if the owner wasn't such a jackhole.
my thoughts exactly,i dont got anything against brand x.......only when the driver is this much of an ***.

this guy is an idiot . .this was a good laugh on a sunday afternoon. .anyone realize out of his little list of victims. you didnt hear DODGE CHRYSLER OR PLYMOUTH obviously this guy was racing cars with absolutely NO power (mustangs camaros garbage such as these)

ive seen slant sixes faster than that

This guy is legend in his own mind. I wonder if the cars he beat were actually racing? My KBW would give him a good run, LOL ! Was that his PINKs Audition video ? Kinda talks like that pinks baffoon Rich.

WOW. Another example of why deinstitutionalization does not work.

I was looking somewhere on TinyPics to leave a commit but couldnt find it anywhere. Smart move on his part! lol

I was looking somewhere on TinyPics to leave a commit but couldnt find it anywhere. Smart move on his part! lol

ha, ha, ha, no kiddin'.

I need to get me some o dem 2 stage flowmaster mufflers.

I wish my car had four quarter panels too..............seriously, what an ugly *** car.
It may be quick to give the guy credit, but it sure is hideous, and lucky the dumb *** did not kill a family of four driving like that in commuter traffic...what an assclown.

I think someone sold this clod a bill of goods. That thing revs like it's got 8.5:1 at best. I did like the excruciating attention to detail. Example: The right-side tailpipe was easily 2" lower than the left. It's probably some super-secret mod that's good for an extra 50 HP in conjunction with those 2-stage Flowmasters. There's also the weight savings from running the fuel line as short as possible. That's a hardcore machine.

me too, i was gonna rip that thing up!! lmao

I bet one of his (non) chevy buddies warned him not to allow comments, ha, ha.

Post your "what would you say" comments here. LOL.

I'd ask where I could find a set of those "skullcrusher" lock buttons in NOS form.
And ask "How's come they put quarter panels on the rear and front of the car?"

And..."What the hell is a Porsh?" is that some kind of Slovak stew or something?

WTF 700hp Thought it was a joke at first but nope the idiot has a bad crack habbit for sure!!!!!

I'm seriously wondering about the horsepower numbers every car seems to have these days. My 340 car came with dyno sheets showing it made 327 HP at 5500 RPM. It seems way more powerful than the cars you see advertised with similar numbers. Is there some kind of HP inflation going on? It wouldn't surprise me.

I could not watch the whole thing. Was ROFL to much. What a joke. Guy is on crack if he thinks it is making 700hp.

That guy should be the poster child for birth control.

That radiator looks like he got it out of a junkyard from some old *** truck. probably the same for the rims and door locks. He seems like he just cheaped out on every aspect of the car, from fuel lines to the cam to the little tiny fuzzy dice that prolly came as a prize in his box of Kix. And its a rocker panel dude, not a quarter panel.

I think he honestly needs to get stomped by a BB Dart so he can do what every bowtie boy does, park their car in their driveway, let the tires go flat and say they will get to it later. maybe in 10 years when he doesnt recall how bad Ma MoPar stomped his fi speed manyelle transmisson Nofa

Obviously that guy's never ran into any of the REAL fast cars in Houston.

LOL Sounds like he is trying to sell us a Chevy wrong Sight
Mopar only. I stopped at as you can see rust

Oh god, I would expect that from a teenager, but not from a more mature person that should know better. But still, you have to respect the amount of work that did go into a lost cause. I'm tempted to power up my truck and go down to Houston. I didn't watch the whole video, surprised he didn't call it a supernova since it's so hot.

Disclaimer: I do drive a Chevy 71 C10 truck that's seen better days. The best thing about my truck is the gas mileage improves every time I take it out since it's alway lighter afterwards from the rust falling off.

i couldnt take it, i had to stop watching. the only part i like is the rear wheels that looked like they were the general lee style. the car has annihilated many of porches,bmws, audis and so on. does this guy live in beverly hills or something? i didnt realize so many yuppies liked to street race. i like tha mystique that the rust gives the car. my car has more rust , so i must have a lot of mystique.

It always could be worse, imagine having this bonehead as your next door neighbour and having to listen to that giberish everyday.
At least he had common sense about one thing, no where does he mention in that lineup of cars he has blown off the road any type of Mopar.

The bozzo claims it has DEVASTATED Mecedes Benz's,Corvettes,Ferrarri's,Mustang's,sport cars,blah,blah,bla,but he didn't mention any Mopars. I guess his bad *** ride isn't that good. He also was pointing out the rust spots and he was looking at the rocker panel and called it a quarter panel.
Thanks for the Saturday morning comic relief.

Thats what I was going to say untile I read your post:cheers:.

-
Back