Neighbors......:banghead:

-
I have a set of idiot neighbors (like, smoke dope with their kids...and other people's kids, kind of idiots). One day, a few years ago, I hear yelling out back- it's one of the teenage pothead daughters yelling at an old guy who was walking down the alley with his dog.
He had stopped to rest (leaning against his cane) and she started yelling at him because he was being 'inconsiderate' and making their dog bark (oddly enough, they didn't really care any of the other million times their dog barked).
I told her she was a ****ing idiot, and it was the last time I've spoken to any of them.

Kinda sounds like my neighbors. Their f***ing dogs bark at everything coming down the street. Sarah's pup goes off the first day he's alone and the woman starts b****ing about the pup not shutting up. Mind you her damned dogs can be out there yipping at midnight.

And then she has the nerve to tell me my dogs need socialized when her dogs bark at everyone walking by.

Still doesn't beat the day I looked out through my basement window and the b**** was standing there watching me fold laundry at my sorting table. She was in her yard, pretending to rake leaves, watching me through my basement window. Sheesh.

I call her the ward boss of the neighborhood. Everyone's business she thinks she's entitled, too.

My parents had to live with Sarah and I for a few months and she demanded to know of my niece when my parents were moving out. Um, hello, my house, I say who lives here, you f***ing b****.

Here's $20. Go buy a f***ing hobby and leave me alone!

i have 10 acres out in the sticks, my closest neighbors are 100 yards away. i run around the yard with open headers. my neighbors come by to admire the mopars. guys test and tune their modifieds and dirt track cars out here. its really a win -win for everyone. gotta love the sticks lol

Easements aren't so bad. I have a lake behind me and the two houses on it have a private drive through my property on an easement. The first people behind me were weird. The guy was cool, but his wife was insane. She would yell at me if I was on the road, saying it's a private road. Duh! A private road on MY property. My next door neighbors asked if they could have a truck with black dirt drive down the road in in through the back of my yard to get access to their garden. I said no problem. Then the insane lady came running out yelling that that truck can't come down the private road, and that they were trespassing. I said, well, this is my oad, and it's my yard you are standing in. You are trespassing. She literally ran away. They finally moved and I've got awesome neighbors back there now. He helps me work on my house, I plow the road for him. He watches my property when I'm not home. It's so much easier if you are just nice and try to get along.

yeah the 2 neighbors on the other side of me are AWESOME. They share veggies from their garden and they'll sit and BS for a while. NONE of them like the neighbors i'm having issues with.

I guess I got the short straw this round. BTW.. I did just double check and measure from post to post. I have absolutely NO piece of fence on their property. AT ALL. So my findings correspond with the surveyor.

someday I will buy another property away from everybody. Hopefully to retire on.:supz:

My granpa got jacked out of 45 acres.
He sold some to a land to a good friend and told the surver to make a straight line up the hill.
The guy that layed out the new property on 45 degrees.
His friend lived many years on that propery. He and his wife passed on and the new owners had it checked and guess what, they stole the property and there is not a damn thing we can do about it for a surver mistake.

Toluene
Talk to your attorney see if the easement can legally abandoned.
If it can be and the neighbors still give you trouble tell them that you'll abandon it and they'll have to find another way to get to their property.
It is your property and you are only allowing them the right to use the easement.

Maybe then they will think twice about being such jerk offs.

Toluene
Talk to your attorney see if the easement can legally abandoned.
If it can be and the neighbors still give you trouble tell them that you'll abandon it and they'll have to find another way to get to their property.
It is your property and you are only allowing them the right to use the easement.

Maybe then they will think twice about being such jerk offs.

Yeah that crossed my mind. I do have ammo against them. But I'll use it when the time is right.

Ah and I just got a letter about them complaining about my dogs again. I don't think they noticed my security cameras watching the dogs 24/7. Lol

It's sad how petty people get.

like so.

Untitled.png

I am confused. Is the gate shown on your property and their easement? Who has to maintain the easement? Maybe they owe you for maintenance. Sounds like you need to buy that property if you can should it ever come one the market.

Easements are almost always in perpetuity. You bought the land with the easement in effect. You might have had a snowball's chance in Hell to change it before purchase, but it will be very difficult to get it annulled now.

It's my easement. The black is the property line and easement... Te green is the fence line as it sits right now.their gate was on the easement which is my property. The easement is designated for utility and ingress and egress only. Which also means that there cannot be any obstructions on the easement. And now it is completely clear and within the law.

They have an easement for utilities as well...but their easement is full carports and junk cars .. Soooooooo yeah.

And yeah, I have a snowballs chance in hell in getting the easement abolished. But I dont mind having it, I just want these people to stop being douches lol.

It's my easement. The black is the property line and easement... Te green is the fence line as it sits right now.their gate was on the easement which is my property. The easement is designated for utility and ingress and egress only. Which also means that there cannot be any obstructions on the easement. And now it is completely clear and within the law.

They have an easement for utilities as well...but their easement is full carports and junk cars .. Soooooooo yeah.

And yeah, I have a snowballs chance in hell in getting the easement abolished. But I dont mind having it, I just want these people to stop being douches lol.

Is there power lines over the carports. That is a major violation here. The carports enclosed on any of the sides and over a gas line. That is also a major violation. If they are maybe a nice chat with them about the violations might make them much better neighbors.

Is there power lines over the carports. That is a major violation here. The carports enclosed on any of the sides and over a gas line. That is also a major violation. If they are maybe a nice chat with them about the violations might make them much better neighbors.

Yessiree.... They be doin some questionable things.

I have had the worst f34kn neighbors ever!!!!!! they used to talk (and have a few beers) until their wacked out, twisted ways caused them to start their crap. They started by parking right behind my rear bumper. For weeks. My Dakota would run over their POS 80's **** car. But, being the nice guy that I am, I would pull forward and reverse several times just to get out of my driveway. I live on a dead end road. I asked what the problem was, (after over a week of this crap!) And this wacko started screaming and yelling, threatening me. He said he would come in my home and beat me down. I told him to do it, and they will carry your DEAD *** UP OUT. Truth came out, they were being junkies. I wanted the scumbag to come in /on my property. I would throw a beer bottle up in the air when his friends (customers?) would come around. When I did, I would have one in the target before the bottle hit the ground. I ended having the place bought, by my old boss. It saved me a mess.............

yeah, I bought this place paid off in cash. VERY good price, nice big garage, decent sized house.. If that place ever comes up for sale, I will seriously consider purchasing it and using it for a giant freakin garden. lol

-
Back