New fastest Mopar?

-
Nope,me like my vehicles were made in AMERICA!!!..just say no to that imported crap!!!
How much of your Duster, from Mopar, was made in Canada???? wouldn't that be imported?? And I bet of all the after market stuff added to your car, there is a lot of "over seas" imported junk all over it. Even if it's an American company you bought the aftermarket from, I bet there is China and a lot of other countries all over inside, outside.... :realcrazy:
Hey...... Stroked340 drives an IMPORT :D
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wow now only one seat? This is going to be just a big of a fail as the prowler lol. Its pretty bad when you have to special order a performance car with a passenger seat. Fiat engineer: Hey, to save weight lets romove one 100lb seat Instead of putting in two lightweight racing seats.

Who the hell needs power seats in a performance car.

Hope nobody buys it and expects to pick up women, yeah id give you a ride but i only have one seat, then ill say its ok honey, my demon has got a front split bench and a rear bench and i can give you and 4 of your friends a ride
:icon_fU:

Last edited:
I love threads like this.

Here's an idea. Fiat saved the brand.

Guess then, you aren't a fan of the brand to begin with otherwise you'd pull your head out of *** and understand a dead brand means a very very limited access to new parts.

When's the last time you bought brand new sheet metal for a Packard? Or Stude? Or opened up Summit for speed parts for those cars?

You haven't because the brand is dead. And you never will because the brand is dead.

Yeah, better to kill the brand than to let Fiat have it. Morons.

And for all the bitching done on this site about the price of parts or the price of cars you'd be bitching even more if you had to pay the price guys who build dead brands pay.

Some of you just need to get the f*** over yourselves and realize that if you ain't bitching about something you wouldn't be happy.

Can kill the brand off all they want haven't made ANYTHING I'd spend my money on in 44 years..that includes their **** parts too!!

Can kill the brand off all they want haven't made ANYTHING I'd spend my money on in 44 years..that includes their **** parts too!!

Quit thinking it's about you and what you'll buy and won't buy.

And, of course, you're so damned stupid as to think it's Mopar parts. Moron. The aftermarket will dry up for a brand that's dead, too. No more speed parts.

Quit thinking it's about you and what you'll buy and won't buy.

And, of course, you're so damned stupid as to think it's Mopar parts. Moron. The aftermarket will dry up for a brand that's dead, too. No more speed parts.

It's not about me the brand SUCKS!! has for a longggggggggggggggggg time the aftermarket parts will always be there Moron!!

what ya got in the driveway, other than the duster. I'm guessing a Geo or a prius. what ya pull the duster with, if it's not a staged turbo diesel dodge, you are settling for 2nd best.

what ya got in the driveway, other than the duster. I'm guessing a Geo or a prius. what ya pull the duster with, if it's not a staged turbo diesel dodge, you are settling for 2nd best.

Your WRONG as usual..2010 F150 supercab built right here in AMERICA by an AMERICAN company..Dodge please I want to be able to use my truck not have it sit in the service dept. every month:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Your WRONG as usual..2010 F150 supercab built right here in AMERICA by an AMERICAN company..Dodge please I want to be able to use my truck not have it sit in the service dept. every month:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Man, that has to be one scary wobbly ride, thank god there are no hills/grades. 1/2 ton pulling a car and trailer would be considered dangerous around here.

Man, that has to be one scary wobbly ride, thank god there are no hills/grades. 1/2 ton pulling a car and trailer would be considered dangerous around here.

Thats cause' you live in "sissy land" F150 rides beautiful pulls my car just fine everything on it is heavy duty goes up and down hills no problem its NOT a piece of **** RAM or as we call them"lambs":rofl::rofl::rofl:

Fiat killed the brand. people like me and my dad restoring them are reviving the brand.

Still not a real demon no matter how many badges on it say so

I still dont think this was the appropriate time to try and bring back the demon name

Whats next? Another year or two it will be the challenger srt8 superbird?

Or challenger srt8 dust devil

Last edited:
Fiat is killing the brand?? Seriously?? When was the last time that Dodge had the fastest SUV, highest horsepower muscle car EVER and highest horsepower sedan EVER?? Yea, NEVER!! Dodge is at the very top of pretty well all the performance wars and fiat is "killing the brand". That's the biggest croc of crap I've ever heard

It's not about me the brand SUCKS!! has for a longggggggggggggggggg time the aftermarket parts will always be there Moron!!

Forget it.

The brand dies, the interest in the brand dies, the aftermarket parts dry up. If you can't see that then you're an idiot. It's happened historically with just about everything that hasn't been produced in ten years. Don't believe it? All you have to do is take a look for yourself.

If you can't see what's good for the hobby, you're an even bigger idiot.

Oh, but that's right, the only thing you care about the hobby is your own car. Hell, you're not even a fan of A-bodies, just your A-body, let alone anything else Chrysler has ever built. Just about every thread your idea is to compare everything to your own car and call everything else junk.

Forget it.

The brand dies, the interest in the brand dies, the aftermarket parts dry up. If you can't see that then you're an idiot. It's happened historically with just about everything that hasn't been produced in ten years. Don't believe it? All you have to do is take a look for yourself.

If you can't see what's good for the hobby, you're an even bigger idiot.

Oh, but that's right, the only thing you care about the hobby is your own car. Hell, you're not even a fan of A-bodies, just your A-body, let alone anything else Chrysler has ever built. Just about every thread your idea is to compare everything to your own car and call everything else junk.
You just now figured out he's an idiot? Lol

Fiat killed the brand. people like me and my dad restoring them are reviving the brand.

Ignorant much?

Your car is on every dealer's lot in the country?

That's not saving the brand.

Still not a real demon no matter how many badges on it say so

Let me guess, you're one of the guys who think that the Dart name should be on something retro just to appeal to you, right? Or that's "it's not a real Dart" because the only real Dart is the A-body, while ignoring the fact that the Dart name pre-dates the A-body and has been on various platforms since, including the M-body and K-car.

I still dont think this was the appropriate time to try and bring back the demon name

I'm sure Chrysler marketing has you on speed dial to consult you on every business decision.

Pretty arrogant aren't you?

Whats next? Another year or two it will be the challenger srt8 superbird?

Or challenger srt8 dust devil

And if they do, then so be it.

-
Back