New fastest Mopar?

-
Ya but the '71 cuda was built here and by AMERICANS..these pieces of **** new ones are assembled in Canada with a motor built in Mexico by a company owned by the Italians..ain't got NOTHING to do with AMERICAN muscle:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:..maybe Trump will put a big *** tax on them too:D:D
Dude. What problem do you have with Canadians, Latinos or Italians? 1 day in a Hellcat and you probably wouldn't run your mouth so much.

Dude. What problem do you have with Canadians, Latinos or Italians? 1 day in a Hellcat and you probably wouldn't run your mouth so much.

I don't have any problem with them in fact I'm half Canadian..just pointing out those shitboxes AREN'T built in this country or their parts..

Hot damn that's sexy!!!

really?
i thought it looked kinda cheap
in this era of painted bumper i would expect ground effect to come color matched

when was the last time you saw a mid level car leave the factory with black plastic mirrors?

just my opinion, but if i pay anything over 20K for a brand new car, i expect the whole thing to be painted, not just the base options

its not a honda, for crying out loud

Not even close. Viper smokes the Hellcat in the flying mile and its no contest on the track.
If you're talking agility maybe, but the reason I said that: is the engine in the Viper is the "all-aluminum 8.4L V10 engine that delivers 645 horsepower and 600 lb-ft of torque..."
The Hellcat is a "supercharged 6.2 Hemi has 707 horsepower and 650 lb-ft of torque."

The Viper weighs like 1,000 lbs less though (3,415) and the Challenger (4,448), I just read, but the Demon will be much lighter than the current Challenger and have a couple hundred more hp, so... Smoked Viper? If they can keep it in the lines?

Last edited:
You obviously didn't see the side by side by side comparison on Roadkill, the Viper can out-trail ride them too!

really?
i thought it looked kinda cheap
in this era of painted bumper i would expect ground effect to come color matched

when was the last time you saw a mid level car leave the factory with black plastic mirrors?

just my opinion, but if i pay anything over 20K for a brand new car, i expect the whole thing to be painted, not just the base options

its not a honda, for crying out loud
Look at the back end of an 08-14 Challenger then look at the backend of a 15+ and tell me which looks better. The point of the black is to make the car look smaller. Imagine if the rear ground affects on the car above would be red, the backend would look HUGE!!!!

Once a month the old Tustin Air Base has flying mile trials. You have 1 mile to get to top speed. I was just as surprised to see the Viper pull away from the Hellcat as anyone. It beat the Challenger by 6 car lengths and it was still pulling. The Viper also holds the 160mph, 170mph, and 180mph record in the Silver State Classic. Which I recommend everyone do at least on time in their life.

Last edited:
I don't have any problem with them in fact I'm half Canadian..just pointing out those shitboxes AREN'T built in this country or their parts..
You do know that many of our beloved vintage A bodies were built in Windsor or Brampton. I don't have a problem with that. But today the Challenger(and others) are assembled in Brampton. If it wasn't for Fiat there wouldn't be these cars. Still designed and managed by Americans. And they aren't **** boxes. The build quality is very good. Better be with top speeds hitting 200mph. I know where you are coming from. A wise man said this to me "Old cars never go out of style". That is never truer(is that a word) then when I hop behind my 69 Dart. Your car is beautiful and never again are we going to see these styles built again. The new Mustang and Challenger mimic the old styles and for the most part they come close. They ride and drive better than ours. Just be cool and be glad that Mopar, no matter who owns it or builds it, is building cars that people want. The Hellcats are one hell of a car.

Look at the back end of an 08-14 Challenger then look at the backend of a 15+ and tell me which looks better. The point of the black is to make the car look smaller. Imagine if the rear ground affects on the car above would be red, the backend would look HUGE!!!!
But I like big backends
That's part of what makes it a musclecar...you got to have somewhere to stick those N50s under
Beside if I had to choose between buying a car that looks cheap, and one that looks big or solid, I would pick the latter

LMFAO...So the "goofs" that buy these shitboxes will have to talk to themselves:rofl::rofl::rofl:..

-
Back