New Members

-
Hi... :)

I´m new here. My Name is Torsten, but all says Totti to me. I´m from Germany. I live in Solingen and i have 2 MOPARs.

a 1964 Dodge Dart GT and a 1966 Chrysler 300 coupe with 440TNT :twisted:
I hope, that here is it interessting for me :wink:

4110.jpg

for more information look at my Page :cheers:

Hi guys, I've been here before but it looks like it's changed some and I had to re-register. I'll be hanging out here more often!

ProSport said:
Hi guys, I've been here before but it looks like it's changed some and I had to re-register. I'll be hanging out here more often!

Your right. I think you were registered on the old board. This one is much fancier and now I hardly know how to work all the options and complicated whatchamacallits :D

Mopower71, I'm from Akron, Ohio. Right around the block from Summit Racing. Love your car, is that a tunnel ram peaking above the fenders?

ProSport said:
Mopower71, I'm from Akron, Ohio. Right around the block from Summit Racing. Love your car, is that a tunnel ram peaking above the fenders?
Had the tunnel ram on it before I bought it. The guy said it revved up to quick with it. :scratch:
I figured you were in the nothern states by the look of the trees in your pic

Howdy!

I'm Middy, I'm Canadian and I have a 70 340 Swinger. I found the board through B-Body-Bob's site. I've been on Scatpack.com since 99 and I've been on Moparnuts for a while. I helped start a local Dakota board I've really enjoyed the specific-ness of the Dakota board and I thought this would be a good group to get to know for Dart support.

pics of the Dart and what's been done here

Yikes I'm going to have to learn the language! I guess I own a ferd now! lol

It's getting better from inside to out. The back end is going to need the same treatment. I'd like to find a 67-9 chassis with front end damage and use the floors and back end on mine. I love the 67-9 trunklid/backend and I love the Demon front end. the paint is showing lots of 2 years in surgery "Garage wear" she'll need an all over paint when I'm done.

just found this site ----dad told me about(owns 67 hemi charger) told me i should check it out ------ so i did and i like.
Hi, i own a 75 duster i bought in '91 while in high school for $400 its been baskit case, daily driver, driver/race car and now street legal class drag car----INDY 415 8 pt cage hoping for mid 10's will find out 04-29-05 at Cordova IL. Will try to pst pics if i can figer out how to do that. Just got the computer a month ago. the car is org. a E-58, Sun Roof, Hang Ten Car--- Now plum crz with blk int.[/img]

I stumbled on to the site late one night while searching for info on the "Hang-Ten" Dart. My first car was a 1971 Sublime dodge demon and after 38 different vehicles later including 12 MOPARS, I always come back to my senses and buy another A-Body!. Thanks for the Excellent Site.I LOVE IT!.

HangTenOwner said:
I stumbled on to the site late one night while searching for info on the "Hang-Ten" Dart. My first car was a 1971 Sublime dodge demon and after 38 different vehicles later including 12 MOPARS, I always come back to my senses and buy another A-Body!. Thanks for the Excellent Site.I LOVE IT!.

:worthles:
Lets see some pics of the Hang10 and the shag carpet too!

HangTenOwner said:
:shock: that means for every particular year of your live a new car....! :shock:

Nice board!!!

I'll be spending quite a little time here as I work on my 68 Barracuda fastback 4-spd car. I'm going for a resto-rod look with some modern upgrades on a very minimalistic budget. I hope to have it running and driving for less than $2000.

I got lucky finding the car, it was a for sale ad in our local paper. I got a virtually rust free, more-or-less complete-minus engine, steering column, and inner fenders, rolling 4-spd car with the tranny, pedals, shifter, linkages, etc., with an 8 3/4" 742 rear end and a complete interior and dash. All the glass, chrome/stainless trim, grills, bezels, and trunk trim were there in great condition. He was asking $600......I didn't even try to hagle him down, I just paid him the cash. :D I helped him sell another 67 fastback he had, and about a week and a half later, he mailed me a check for $100 and said Thank You! for helping us sell the 67, please take this $100 as a token of our appreciation for you taking pictures and putting up the ads. :shock: So the car ended up costing me $500.

I found and removed a pair of perfect inner fenders, still welded to the radiator support, another K-frame(the one on the car was butchered in a failed big block attempt, also the reason for the missing inner fenders), and a floor shift/manual steering column, complete with perfect uncracked steering wheel, chrome trim ring, turn signal lever, and padded center cap, for the more than reasonable sum of $200. I also scored a complete disc brake set-up from a 74 Dart at a swap meet for $75. So far, I'm into it for $775 and a case of beer :thumrigh:

I probably won't get it all done by the end of summer, but I hope to have most of it knocked out. The last major thing I need to find for it is the motor.....and I've had several thoughts on that matter. I'm leaning towards a stout little 360, I plan on a lot of day to day driving and weekend events as they arise and I want it to be street friendly and respectable at the same time.

-
Back