"No Budget" 1966 Valiant 100 straight axle GASSER

-
You did not waist any time getting the fuel cell in Hornet and looks like a great install brother.8)
Moving forward in fine fashion Hornet :cheers:

Who is Bremereric :toothy10:

You did not waist any time getting the fuel cell in Hornet and looks like a great install brother.8)
Moving forward in fine fashion Hornet :cheers:

Who is Bremereric :toothy10:
You don't have time to ask who I am either...get your fricken avatar fixed to....

boy, go out of town for 2 days and I miss everything! where are all the pictures on this thread????

Wow !! What happened to my Avatar Joechgo ??

Mike have some fun...nothing serious...I helped out yellow hornet with a water pump housing and some water pumps...

:munky2: and by the way I did not and will not vote for that guy..

Better quit jackin' that jaw and get to working on that dart, the ole' no budget gasser thread is about to pass ya on views ;)

Looks like we got our pics back, heres what got deleted the past few days on my gasser build..

Attachments

• IMG_1632.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 422
  • IMG_1633.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 422
  • IMG_1634.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 404
  • IMG_1636.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 431
  • IMG_1635.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 397
More...

Attachments

• IMG_1672.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 383
  • IMG_1671.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 831
  • IMG_1670.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 393
  • IMG_1669.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 407
  • IMG_1668.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 384
  • IMG_1667.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 389
I thought those pics were gone forever, seems like I forgot to post one very important pic, hmmmm, maybe I'll think of it later ;)

Anyways, I got the other battery hold down bracket welded on before I ran out of mig wire, still need to paint the whole frame again, we'll get to that tomorrow... Now all I like on the frame is welding 4-studs on for the fuel cell straps (I'll have to modify and make the straps)... I'm pretty pleased with the frame, it's lite weight, it will be removable, it will support the fuel cell, hold the battery and I have a place to mount my fuel filter and holley blue pump, all on one frame...

Attachments

• IMG_1675.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 405
  • IMG_1674.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 401
  • IMG_1673.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 385
Mike have some fun...nothing serious...I helped out yellow hornet with a water pump housing and some water pumps...

:munky2: and by the way I did not and will not vote for that guy..

Glad you are helping Hornet :cheers:
Some times I don't read good and jump to conclusions :-D
I guess I jumped in like a big brother and put my foot in my mouth again 8)
Thank you for understanding and being here to keep Hornet moving forward bremereric :happy10:

Looks like he is moving forward in a fast pace :cheers: Looking great Hornet :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Glad you are helping Hornet :cheers:
Some times I don't read good and jump to conclusions :-D
I guess I jumped in like a big brother and put my foot in my mouth again 8)
Thank you for understanding and being here to keep Hornet moving forward bremereric :happy10:

Looks like he is moving forward in a fast pace :cheers: Looking great Hornet :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Thanks bro!!! It feels good, movein' forward!!!! After I get this fuel cell mounted I'm going to mock up those new kick-azz battery cables, that my brother from arkansas so gracefully blessed me with (THAT WOULD BE YOU!!!!;) )...

When I seen the bed frame I thought maybe you was going to make a gasser motor home.:-D
That is too funny...believe it or not my 440 came from a Winne that smoked down the tires after coming off the scales where it was sold for scrap...JAT

Not much progress today, to wet outside.. I tried painting the cell frame, to much moisture in the air... I did stop by ACE and pick up a tarp for the Valiant.. $7.50, OUCH----- This spending is gettin' outta control...

Attachments

• IMG_1676.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 317
I need a piece of aluminum, if any of y'all have a piece PM me, 1" X 2" box aluminum 12" long... I've dug through all my scrap metal, I can't find a piece... I need it to mount my fuel filter and Holley blue pump too.... I found a piece on ebay---- $9.00 shipping ---- Yeah rite....

Attachments

• IMG_1634.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 312
Didn't do much today, I did finish welding on the trunk floor.. I plan on finishing it tomorrow.. I'm so sick of weldin' sheet metal...

Attachments

• IMG_1677.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 270
Looking good! They say when you get sick of something, you must have it about right.

My grinder crapped out again, this time it was my fault.. I have a bad habbit of yanking them around by the cord, I usually tape the cord to the grinder/drill whatever when I first get it, I fogot to tape my last grinder... Anyways, I messed the switch up, luckly I had a junk grinder with a good switch, so I'm back in action.... Two lessons to be learned here, always keep your junk tools and if you yank them around by the cord a lot tape the cord to it....

Attachments

• IMG_1678.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 283
-
Back