"No Budget" 1966 Valiant 100 straight axle GASSER

-
Either my internet or the sites doing strange crap today, can't keep logged onto the site... Back on the tub--- takein' my time on this one, welded up the higher spot weld holes before welding it in this time and scraped off all the undercoating on the whole tub... I'll load some pics when it will let me...
We are never to old to learn somthing Hornet 8)
It's Friday and my choirs ar dun :cheers:
Your moving way fast on that fun build brother :hello2: :drinkers:
Looking good :cheers:
I just walked in the house and the first one is in your honor :drinkers:

I am HONORED my friend!!!

It's been a great week for our mopar brotherin'....

This freakin' internet non-load is drivein' me nuts!!!!

THE FUEL CELL HAS ARRIVED!!!!

Ahhh yeah------ Got the fuel cell, I'd like to Thank Derek (Demon34071) for hookin' me up with super deal on a SWEET cell.. Looks to be a 10-gallon, thats EXACTALLY what I wanted... I'll move the fuel outlet to the bottom right rear corner....

I'm running low on mig wire so I'm going to just spot weld this tub for now and sink the cell in the trunk floor...

You worry about my job a lot don't ya?? I have a few skills when I need to make uh buck... This is about it for the night.... I'll weld more tomorrow...

nice. and you are an artist too? i like the sentiment. oh, and the cell well and cell look good too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great work Hornet!!!! You are flying through your build and fabrication work. Can't wait to see the finished product!!!

Hornet, I can't wait to see this done in person when I get the 360. This project is so awesome!!!! You make me want a fuel cell almost!

Hornet, I can't wait to see this done in person when I get the 360. This project is so awesome!!!! You make me want a fuel cell almost!

Cells are pretty cool, you can get one with a fuel sending unit so you don't have to guess how much fuel you have... You gotta get that Dart home and start slingin' some parts... ;)

It's rained off an on all day here, I got bored and grabbed a couple of old bed frame rails and just went freakin' nuts on em'... I dunno what these are made of but their super lite and like super hard metal, good fabbin' meterial... Here was my plan, kill 3 birds with one stone...

1st: make supports for the fuel cell straps..
2nd: make a battery trey that will fit any size battery...
3rd: make a bracket to mount fuel filter and holley blue to...

I acomplished all 3....

Attachments

• IMG_1632.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 307
  • IMG_1633.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 253
  • IMG_1634.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_1636.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 252
  • IMG_1635.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 246
Hahah, thats the first piece of scrap that enters my mind as highly useful, bedframes. You can find em in any trashcan or dump in the united states

It's rained off an on all day here, I got bored and grabbed a couple of old bed frame rails and just went freakin' nuts on em'... I dunno what these are made of but their super lite and like super hard metal, good fabbin' meterial... Here was my plan, kill 3 birds with one stone...

1st: make supports for the fuel cell straps..
2nd: make a battery trey that will fit any size battery...
3rd: make a bracket to mount fuel filter and holley blue to...

I acomplished all 3....
Does that say Obama sux on your hand?

-
Back