OMG what a Hamburger

-
I know and I hate it. Rani are you going on a beef eating spree? So what will you do when you go home?

thats if i go home ...im starting to love America too much ....now i need to dress like an American girl ..............

nah ...prolly not ...

.but at least i will gain some needed weight and improve my health....so they can stop making me go to the dang Anarexia center.......i hate going there ...i dont want to go anymore :banghead:

Very glad to hear you enjoyed your first burger and you are overcoming your anorexia. Prayers sent, we all can relate to having a struggle of some kind.

You should definitely try Ron's hamburgers of they have them in CO. The best burgers I've ever had

Rani I got sent this to give to you.

eat-more-chikin.jpg

after that burger ....chikin is boring now :cheers:

and i used to think it was a big deal when i moved from vegatarian to chikin ...then i graduated to bacon and now this LOL :cheers:

Wait till you have a big fat steak :glasses7:

T bone with a bacon mushroom sauce. Can you smell it ??? Just off the grille,ready to dig in with a knife and fork.HHHHHHMMMMMMMMMM

picHRLOOe.jpg

every fast food joint I ever ate at, I felt like crap immediately after...youll notice that after eating crap food versus having a healthy meal. needless to say, i no longer eat fast food. :)

but Im glad you finally were able to experience an american burger. :)

The Heart Attack Grill features the 10,000 calorie Quadruple Bypass Burger.

[ame="www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqf_SIQ3JAk"]The Heart Attack Grill - YouTube[/ame]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 353
Not a burger but how about a Cadillac Jacks Pork Eldorodo?
It's so big its folded! (I know, that's what she said!)

Attachments

• phone pics 403.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 337
Rani if you get a chance to try the Cheesecake Factory you will not be disappointed! They have great food, but the portions are huge!

Is there a Fuddruckers near you? If so, might want to pay them a visit. They serve this GIGANTIC burger, you kind of have to see it to believe it....

Yup, Fuddruckers is the chizzle. They make an awesome Steak that they put on a grilled bun too.

-
Back