OMG what a Hamburger

-
Rani-I'de be careful about trying to gain weight purely via junk food. Just because you're small doesn't mean you're immune from diabetes and heart disease.

thanks for that reminder bcoz your absolutely correct.......i dont plan on eating big burgers everyday (i cant lol) but every once in a while like maybe every two weeks.......

when i was in the clinic they had lectures to me on how to improve my health and they said a hamburger every once in a while is ok.....but not in excess

i am fortunate to have a case worker that i can call and ask questions anytime and i can go back to the clinic voluntary......its really not a bad place .....it was just horrible when they ordered me to go and wouldnt let me go and could enforce keeping me there with security. (strange feeling)

but being health minded is important ....thanks to the clinic i know what calories and cholestrol is and why its important lol

i am active too ....dont sit around...im hyper most of the time and living on a farm is always a workout ....i have to feed horses and cows and do a lot of work LOL

i hope everyone else here keeps good health in mind too.....stay safe my fellow FABO peeps

OTR that thing gives me moobs just looking at it!

1231_hysterically_laughing.gif

they are nothing more than 4 legged cheese burgers...

hey come on now, i still like cows very much ... cows actually make good pets .....there is one that i really like.....but she will prolly be someones hamburger one day lol........but in the mean time we hang out LOL

hey come on now, i still like cows very much ... cows actually make good pets .....there is one that i really like.....but she will prolly be someones hamburger one day lol........but in the mean time we hang out LOL
lmao !! very cool , pet cheesburgers :cheers:

One of our QC guys at my work is Indian and has to clean the beef out of his refrigerator and freezer before his mother comes to visit from India every year.
She stays about 3 months and he say's he's dying for a burger after just a couple of weeks when she's here - but doesn't dare go home with "beef breath".

thats too funny...i know how he feels, if my real parents knew they would absolutely freak out but they have never been here to USA and will prolly never have the chance to come

my "adoptive" family here are original American ppl but they have never forced me to go one way or the other culturally ....they have just let me discover things on my own.

when i expressed interest in a hamburger my family here asked me if i was sure about that......they were with me when i did it LOL.

even getting into cars ....they planted the car bug seed and encouraged a little in the begining .....but mostly let me grow on my own.

Here Rani, This one is just for you.

IMO those foods are usually cool to look at, but the flavor is doesnt typically translate with the size.

If OP is still on the meat eating warpath, look for a spicy BBQ place. There's a little shack in a bum eff of nowhere town near me where they sell bbq with an optional habanero sauce(and warn you not to get it, lol). I love going there, even if your mouth is melting from the heat by the time you finish(if you can)

IMO those foods are usually cool to look at, but the flavor is doesnt typically translate with the size.

If OP is still on the meat eating warpath, look for a spicy BBQ place. There's a little shack in a bum eff of nowhere town near me where they sell bbq with an optional habanero sauce(and warn you not to get it, lol). I love going there, even if your mouth is melting from the heat by the time you finish(if you can)

Where at? Haven't found a decent BBQ joint here in the SD area.

Where at? Haven't found a decent BBQ joint here in the SD area.

oh, i'm up in northern california. The place is in calistoga off across the street from the two gas stations in town. lol

My favorite is Five Guys Burgers and Fries. Great burgers and lots of topping choices.

that does look good, when meMike gits here I'm takin him for a shamrock burger in floral city then were goin to sleepy hollow for bbq then were going to the homasassa river for fresh shrimp and hopefully we will make it to the dam pub for bloody mary's and usually i don't like them things but i found the exception.....and the catfish at that place is awesome

Ive been to the Shamrock! An yes that was a good burger! meMike you are in for a treat.

I look at some of these pics and feel a good crap coming on. The kind where your pants fit better right after. lol

If you ever come to Tx. I will make you some chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes that will make you gain two pounds smelling it.

-
Back