OMG what a Hamburger

-
If anyone needs to gain weight I have an easy solution. Drink Egg Nog until you get to your desired weight, then quit. Smart and Final around here sells the best pre made egg nog, taste just like home made!

If anyone needs to gain weight I have an easy solution. Drink Egg Nog until you get to your desired weight, then quit. Smart and Final around here sells the best pre made egg nog, taste just like home made!

Man that sounds good. I quit drinking egg nog.I can't find any good egg nog here

I am an Egg Nog snob and the one Smart and Final sells is the Real Deal. Xlnt taste once you have a glass you cant stop. On comes the weight right with it.

Too bad it doesn't come this far east.

I am an Egg Nog snob and the one Smart and Final sells is the Real Deal. Xlnt taste once you have a glass you cant stop. On comes the weight right with it.

Then you've got to try some Broguiere's egg nog. Only bottled - in real glass bottles - and distributed before the Christmas holidays from their dairy in Montebello (SoCal). Some of the major grocery chains carry it. Try it - you won't be disappointed!

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=217054

i finally did it!!!!!! i ate a hamburger for the first time in my life today and OMG it was beautiful!!!!!

Good for you! Carls Jr. Six-Dollar burgers are some of the best fast food burgers around. But my favorite is still In-N-Out here in SoCal.
One of our QC guys at my work is Indian and has to clean the beef out of his refrigerator and freezer before his mother comes to visit from India every year.
She stays about 3 months and he say's he's dying for a burger after just a couple of weeks when she's here - but doesn't dare go home with "beef breath".

Rani, try Good Times Burgers, Red Robin, Gunther Toodies and Rosies Diner here in Colorado, pretty good stuff. Sometimes some of the smaller privately owned small town diners are a really good bet too.

Oh, I forgot to mention Smash Burger! Oh, man if you got one near you, you have got to try it.

Hey Rani is this enough beef for ya?

mega-burger.jpg

Then you've got to try some Broguiere's egg nog. Only bottled - in real glass bottles - and distributed before the Christmas holidays from their dairy in Montebello (SoCal). Some of the major grocery chains carry it. Try it - you won't be disappointed!

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=217054

For sure I will be hitting some of that hard next holiday season. If it is better than what Smart & Final sells, they got a customer for life! :D

For sure I will be hitting some of that hard next holiday season. If it is better than what Smart & Final sells, they got a customer for life! :D

An after the holidays shot?

stay-puft-marshmallow-man.jpg

There's some good food out there. Burgers are generally not the best beef around, unless you get some good stuff ground. There's much better out there for you to explore Rani!

Geez, thanks for the torture. I'm on my 2nd day of a juice fast and about to snap. 2 more days until Slater 50/50's-their burger are 50% ground bacon, 50% hamburger.

Rani-I'de be careful about trying to gain weight purely via junk food. Just because you're small doesn't mean you're immune from diabetes and heart disease.

-
Back