Post your sound bytes here.

-
i think the server is haveing problems. i can't get it to load at all. by the way what is your compression?

7demon2 said:
i think the server is haveing problems. i can't get it to load at all. by the way what is your compression?
Seems to be working now,has apprx 9-1 compression..

ok have been waiting some time now for putfile to start working, here´s a videoclip a friend from work recorded last year, no high rpms or driving not even a burnout but this is how my rollercamed 340 sounds
it has 11:1compresion
solid roller cam @.050 duration 270 degress and .650lift
TTI step headers 1 5/8" to 1 3/4" with 3" collectors
3"mandrell bent exhaust with no X or H pipe 3" 40series delta flow mufflers and 3"mandrell bent tailpipes

hope you like it will update as soon as i take my time to put an X pipe under the car ;)

Edit: noticed that it will take a few minutes to load

http://media.putfile.com/my-duster

is it just me or is anyone else having problems with putfile loading? i haven't been able to get any of these to load anymore......locks me up

7demon2 said:
is it just me or is anyone else having problems with putfile loading? i haven't been able to get any of these to load anymore......locks me up

i had that problem all night, last time i tested i just left it loading until i heard some intresting sounds think it locks up when you start clicking things while its loading:(

about 10.5 to 1

headman headders

2 1/2 pipe to the bumper

MAS mufflers

no crossover pipe

508/292 mp cam

click the thumbnail below..

I believe it is stock cam (I recently aquired the car and havent got much done)
Unknown Headers (I believe DynoMax)
Dynomax muffers (Dual with no X-pip)

This was before the re-tune of the engine, i will try to get a newer clip also.

Depending on how many people are opening the file, you may have to let it buffer then restart the clip..

Intense-Dakota's 1970 Dodge Dart Audio Clip :hello1:

PS> This was in the winter (thats not oil burning, it was really cold)

Here's HemiMark's orange 528" HEMI powered '71 Duster starting up
to drive over to the Nat's about 30 miles away.

Quarters say 340......air cleaner says 426......but.............. [-X

528-2.jpg

Hooker super-comps (modified for street use), Dr. Gas X-pipe and
two-chamber Flowmasters with full tail pipes.

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/OLDMOPAR/?action=view&current=SOMMAMOVIE2.flv

528-2.jpg

GoodysGotaCuda said:
Sounds pretty good mike, for the love of god wd-40 those door hinges lol

LOL! It's on the list of things to do tomorrow before the racin' on Sunday!! :salute: :salute:

Here's a new sound clip for my car:

Click here

360, 455/475 Herbert cam, ceramic coated headers with 1 5/8 primarys and 3" collectors, Edelbrock RPM stainless mufflers.

nice, i am installing new Hedman headers, Jegs X-Pipe and Dual Flowmaster 40's (non-delta) this week, i will post my new clips as soon as I get the project done.

Engine size 318
Cam size 280H .480 int .480 exh 280dur. comp cams
Header brand and size 1 3/4 " tti stepped headers
Pipe diameter 3" exhaust to axle w/ drop offs
Cross over - X pipe, H pipe, none H- pipe
Muffler type and size 3" flowmasters 30 series
Tail pipes, size. none

sorry but I don't have any on idle quality but I will post them soon.

I can't listen to any from the put file site because I am limited to what I can do at work.

440 472 ci 512 hp 625 tqe

A833 4spd

Stainless headers

Just bought it --Don't really know the rest.

Sounds and runs great however, so that; all I care about

th_69DartGTS440CHASB1.jpg

Giggy, I have a setup very similar to yours

340 0.30 over, .501 lift, 244 dur. exh, 10.1 comp, 650 mighty demon, eddy rpm intake, getting 2.5" headers with x-pipes this weekend from tti at the fall fling. What intake are you running and do you like the Dynomax Super Turbos from the tti setup?

I was thinking of getting the Spintech Sportsman Street Xl's instead. Anyone have these? Gotta decide soon I don't want to pass up the 10% discount from tti at the fling

-
Back