Problems with Mike440

-
KK, can't blame Joey or other admins for a slick scammer workin' it over here. They couldn't be sure Mike440 and Justin were the same guy...he mentioned that. The classifieds warn you as a buyer or seller that you do so at your own risk. Not sure what else can be done. He's said he will cooperate with any and all investigations.
Frankly, this is why some forums do not allow buy/sell/trade transactions. I would like to thank you for the huge effort you've invested trying to dig up dirt on this little weasel. You've been a big help...don't quit now!

The only thing that I'm blaming Joey on is for my thread getting deleted that I was trying to put up the necessary info in an easy to reference format, so people don't have to sort through all the pages of the 5 or more threads on this scumbag.

I have some experience in scammers. My mother exposed a huge scandal with her homeowners association where the president and treasurer stole $45,000 out of the fund. She had to walk on eggshells to avoid being prosecuted herself. If she spoke about it publically before the association filed charges with the authorities, they could have sued her for slander..

If it wasn't for her and her getting another "ally" to run, they would have gotten away with it. I was her sounding board for her to talk it through and help get the plan together. They literally tried to move out overnight when the **** hit the fan. Her ally didn't want to pursue criminal charges as long as the money was returned.

I learned a few things from going through that with her. Dad always said, "Your mom's no dummy"... He was right, she was sharp as a tack until the day she died....

Joey has PM'ed me and I will take this up with him in private so we don't get this thread sideways.

You all take care....

I'm going to take a break after answering a few pm's...

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

filed my complaint at the above web site that was provided in previous post. everyone else that was ripped off by this P.O.S. needs to do this also. Please take the time. The more that file the better off we will all be.

The only thing that I'm blaming Joey on is for my thread getting deleted that I was trying to put up the necessary info in an easy to reference format, so people don't have to sort through all the pages of the 5 or more threads on this scumbag.

Joey has PM'ed me and I will take this up with him in private so we don't get this thread sideways.

You all take care....

I'm going to take a break after answering a few pm's...

Joey and I are working this out. I'm sorry for flying off and directing my anger at him. :goodman:

He couldn't tell for sure if it was really Justin in Dec or not, but tried to give him the benefit of the doubt. I can see that if it was a new member and he got banned for no reason, that would not be fair to the innocent new member. :???:

However, like us, Joey wants this scumbag out of here and prosecuted. Follow the links that he and the mods have posted and take action. :violent1:

We all need to keep working together to put a stop to him. If you got ripped off, you need to follow through and press charges! It's one thing to get taken, it's another to just sit back and let it happen. By not following through, you are supporting his behavior. If you don't prosecute him, no matter how small it was, then you deserve to loose your money... :banghead:

Put up or shut up... If you don't follow through with charges, then don't come here and complain. :tool:

Let's gather the information that we have confirmed and get it organized. There was a couple of posts with one number off for the fire station, we need to make sure that everyone has the right one. :evil3:

Keep posting bits and pieces of any information that you have on him. It was someone else's info that got me started poking around. Let's keep feeding each other and do our parts to put the pieces of this puzzle together. :???:

Keep this in mind: Justin LOVES to hunt. He posted pictures of one of the deer that he shot. If he gets a felony conviction, his legal right to bear firearms will be forfeited. He will have to stop hunting, or face more felony charges if he gets caught. Eventually the game warden will catch him. This will piss him off and he will regret coming here and scamming you. He will remember this for the rest of his life. That will be worse to him than a good @ss kicking... :banghead:

We could fight him with conventional weapons, but that could take years and cost millions of lives... No, no, no...

In this case, we have to go all out. This situation absolutely requires that a stupid and futile gesture be done on somebody's part...

We're just the guys to do it....

[ame]https://youtu.be/_h4DZeBleLs[/ame]

Let's go!!!!

Monies Scammed on FABO (This thread only). Please fill in the blanks.

(and who knows how much on Racing Junk, Facebook and other sites or when
he maybe was ply30?). Any more out there not reporting yet?

$265.00 HemiDenny

$160.00 Pitbill

$100.00 Dustert73

$31.00 diymirage

$25.00 Rainy Day Auto

$220.00 UBE

$116.00 brandon.marx

$50.00 sport74

??? davescuda AMOUNT NEEDED

$50.00 pauly 70 duster tail lights. Received shipping tracking numbers yesterday from Justin.

$85.00 jim

$45.00 grimreaper

$40.00 Vitamin c

$45.00 hangtendartsport

TOTAL NOW $1232.00

So, I have to ask this question: were these deals made with Justin Figgat or with Mike440? I ask this question because I do not think they are one and the same person.

Is there a compiled list of parts that each person was trying to buy? If not, would this help? Maybe several people bought the same parts?

So, I have to ask this question: were these deals made with Justin Figgat or with Mike440? I ask this question because I do not think they are one and the same person.
Just referencing the information compiled on the previous page:

Here are some of his screen names/aliases:

Ply30
Mike440
Mike Renn
MoparMike
Mopar Mike
dart400
figgy708

Is there a compiled list of parts that each person was trying to buy? If not, would this help? Maybe several people bought the same parts?

If they aren't the same person, then I have some ocean front property for sale in Colorado...cheap too.

In all seriousness, it's been proven that there is a 95% or greater liklihood that Justin is Mike..and the other names.....

From what we've been able to piece together Justin Figgat is mike440. If you have any proof otherwise, please post...

I agree it is a good point to list what 'alias' the deals were made under, it may also help establish a pattern. I think it would help to list the screen name the deals were made under and any name that they were given in any contacts with him. If we are going to start gathering information, lets get as many variables as we can so we can see where it leads us.

Also good point on listing what parts were supposed to be purchased to see if he's doubling up and selling the same part multiple times to different people.

also, how is initial contact for these deals starting. Is he replying to a post in the wanted section, or are they contacting him from one of his posts of parts for sale? Or both? List the screen name he was using, any email addresses that he gave you, phone numbers, return addresses that he used.

I just want to put this out there as it was mentioned to me by a member...

Please, don't anyone refer to, or advocate any violence to deal with this guy. I strongly suggest that the best way to handle this is through law enforcement.

Making threats of violence, even if just out of frustration, could be turned around against the person that makes the threat, and that helps nobody.

I filed my FEDERAL complaint yesterday....local police today.

Pay-pal says they are waiting for a response from the seller (they allow 10 days)

anyone that has received ANY part from MIKE HAYES (not Justin) ....can you check with the shipper and confirm the address of the sender....or where it was shipped from.

I just want to put this out there as it was mentioned to me by a member...

Please, don't anyone refer to, or advocate any violence to deal with this guy. I strongly suggest that the best way to handle this is through law enforcement.

Making threats of violence, even if just out of frustration, could be turned around against the person that makes the threat, and that helps nobody.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Also, I find it a bit inappropriate to post up photos and personal info on his "girlfriend" when she is possibly a minor and may have no awareness of what's happening. Not saying she doesn't....but, if that were your daughter/granddaughter would you want that label hung on? "Mike/Justin" we know is guilty. Others....not so much.

I find it a bit inappropriate to post up photos and personal info on his "girlfriend"
Too bad. As far as I'm concerned we are past any politeness here regarding him and anyone he is associated with.
He's already posted photos of her blowing up condoms out there on the web in the public domain so I don't see a
problem.....and you're asking what if it was your daughter/granddaughter? Get serious.

She knows everything. Im sure he brags all the time about what he is buying for his silverado to her. With stolen proceeds. Seriously doubt she is Polly Purebread. Probably just like him.

I received a partial shipment from Mike That was posted earlier in this thread
If remember right it was
Mike
413 plantation drive
Lynchburg VA

Can't remember the zip but pitbill posted it in page 2 or three

If remember right it was
Mike
413 old plantation drive
Lynchburg VA 24502

Too bad. As far as I'm concerned we are past any politeness here regarding him and anyone he is associated with.
He's already posted photos of her blowing up condoms out there on the web in the public domain so I don't see a
problem.....and you're asking what if it was your daughter/granddaughter? Get serious.

Exactly. I agree.

If it was my daughter...well she has made her choice of who's she's hanging with and I'd do whatever I could to get her to realize just how much of a scum bag she is hanging with. To me, it's no different than a girl sending nude pics to her boyfriend and then breaking up, he sends the pics school wide.... shouldnt have sent the pics in the first place and she should of chose her company wiser.... :angel12:

If remember right it was
Mike
413 old plantation drive
Lynchburg VA 24502

thanks, I do have that, just wondered if there was a different one. That address doesn't come back to a Mike Hayes....was it postal or UPS/ Fed Ex?

I ordered a set of door cups for my Scamp from him and have yet to see them. They were paid for on the first and the next day I messaged to confirm that he received payment. I was told he did and would be sending them that day. Just went to message him to ask what happened to them and of course, he's banned. They were a good price of $25 and they were even the correct color.

Guys, just a thought...

Justin M. Figgott

What does the "M" stand for??? Could it be "Michael"?????

That could be where the mike name is coming in....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Also, I find it a bit inappropriate to post up photos and personal info on his "girlfriend" when she is possibly a minor and may have no awareness of what's happening. Not saying she doesn't....but, if that were your daughter/granddaughter would you want that label hung on? "Mike/Justin" we know is guilty. Others....not so much.

Couldn't agree more. If you have a beef with him, then work it out with him. Don't drag people into this mess that aren't necessarily involved. I'm sure some of you will disagree with me, but don't care..............that's the great thing about this country!

Guys, just a thought...

Justin M. Figgott

What does the "M" stand for??? Could it be "Michael"?????

That could be where the mike name is coming in....

Was wondering that myself. Should have mentioned it. Thanks for pointing it out, KK.

So. I was going to comment on this the other day. I bought some hood hinges from him on 3/26/15 and a few days later I see a lot of people having issues with him. He messaged me and said he hadn't forgot about my parts. Well, they showed up today. I just need to make sure they are the correct ones. lol

-
Back